14

Thoughts in bold

Vinnie's POV
As soon as she laid with me, I could tell she was hurt and bothered. I just want to be what's best for her and Ryan is ruining that. He knows the truth of what I've been doing behind her back and I know it's wrong but he needs to stay out of something that's not his business. I'm not sure why I can't let hailey go. Maybe it's because she's my first love. We were together for two very toxic years. It's just hard to let go especially when she still messes with my head. The only reason she started messing with me again was because she saw that Y/n and I would post each other and we're always together. I need to stop all of it with Hailey before Y/n finds out. She's who I want.

I watch Y/n slowly falling asleep while we're watching Friends. She's beautiful. Perfect. She's laying on me with her head on my chest and I slowly move my hand up and down her back. I grab her phone slowly since it's the closest one to me and check the time. It's currently 11:30 pm.

Wtf
Why did Ryan text her 31 times?
She won't mind if I read them.

11:28 pm

Ryan- Y/n please text me back

Ryan- don't be like this. Let's talk.

Ryan- I'm going over.

Ryan- Seriously is that why you won't answer me? Because Vinnie is there.

Ryan- He's bad news just please listen to me.

This guy can't take a hint
She's mine

I scoff and stop reading the messages before I got even more mad. I turn on her alarms so we can get up in the morning. Y/n won't mind if I sleep over then after she's ready we can go to my house so I can get ready and head to school. I put her phone down and start getting comfortable wrapping my arms around her slowly falling asleep. She gives me everything. Comfort. Time. Happiness.

(end of Vinnie's Pov)

Y/n's alarm starts going off. She groan as she moves to grab her phone when she feels someone under her. She opens her eyes to see Vinnie asleep with his
hair a mess and his arm wrapped around her waist.

Why didn't he go home?
I didn't turn my alarms on. Did he?

Y/n smiles at herself grabbing her phone to turn off the alarms and checking the time. 6:05 am.

She goes to her messages and she's all the ones Ryan sent her last night. As she read them she felt Vinnie moving toward her.

Vinnie- What are you doing? Let's go back to bed.

Y/n- We have school and i'm assuming you turned on my alarms.

Vinnie- mhm

Vinnie takes Y/n's phone out of her hands and places it on her night stand.

Y/n- What was that for?

Y/n whines as Vinnie pulls her closer cuddling her.

Y/n- Vinnie as much as I love this we have to get up.

Vinnie- Five more minutes. Pleaseeeee.

Y/n- Fine but give me my phone at least.

He gives her the phone and she's gets on her snapchat. Vinnie is now snuggling into the crook of her neck asleep. She decides to take a picture of her and Vinnie to post before school.