9

Thoughts in bold
(Time skip to the next day)

Y/n woke up and hoped for a text from Ryan. The only text she had was from Vinnie. She wondered why Ryan was acting weird but decided to forget about it. School was starting in one week and she wondered if that would affects hers and Vinnie's relationship. She wondered if Vinnie would talk to her at school. Everybody knows him, every girl wants to be with him. After all he's so handsome, athletic, and funny. He's everything a girl could want, and somehow Y/n was the one with him. She wanted to know if anyone knew about them. They hadn't posted each other and that worried Y/n because she didn't even want to begin to imagine how both Vinnie and her ex would react to them being together. She knew it shouldn't matter to her, but she knew it would always be in the back of her mind. Y/n decided to hang out with Vinnie to be with each other on the last days of summer vacation. It's been kind of difficult to hang out because Vinnie has had football practice since august started. He goes in early and gets out late. Luckily today was Wednesday and they got today off. Y/n looks down at her phone again. She looks at the message.

9:08 A.m

Vinnie- Good morning beautiful:)

Y/n- Good morning:)

Vinnie- soooo breakfast?

Y/n- Yesssss

Vinnie- Okay i'll be there in 20

Y/n- Sounds good!

Vinnie gets to Y/n's house and waits in the car.

Vinnie- I'm here

Y/n- kk going

Y/n leaves her house and gets in his car. She sits there nervous and he notices. Vinnie starts to laugh quietly.

Y/n- What's funny?

Vinnie- Just the fact that you still get nervous around me

Y/n rolls her eyes as she sees Vinnie smirking.

Y/n- Shut up. Where are we going anyway? I'm hungry

Vinnie- Oh so that's why you're in a mood. Hmm you're hungry.

Y/n- wow okay fuck you.

Vinnie- I'm kidding love you know that.

Vinnie turns her face towards him and kisses her. Y/n turns away to hide her blushing. They start driving to the nearest IHOP and made small talk on the way. When they arrived they stayed in the car for a bit because he wanted to show her a funny picture. He looked so concentrated and Y/n thought he looked so cute.

Y/n- wait stay like that you look so cuteeeee

Y/n takes out her phone and takes a picture on her snapchat.

Vinnie- let me see.

Y/n shows him picture.

Vinnie- damn i look good. You should post it

Y/n was shocked at his words but took it as a joke. She rolls her eyes.

Y/n- Yeah right. You're funny.