15

(Thoughts in bold)

Vinnie- Why are you asking me about her?

Y/n- I just want to know...

Y/n looks put the window leaning her head against the window. Vinnie stays silent.

I'll just lie.
That's the best I can do.

Vinnie- I haven't talked to her since we broke up.

I can't even look at Y/n right now.
I feel bad.

Y/n's face lit up and Vinnie noticed. Y/n holds his hand and Vinnie looks quickly and gives her a small smile.

The rest of the car ride to school was quiet. They drove up to the parking lot and got off. As Vinnie opened the door for Y/n, Ryan was standing outside of his truck waiting.

Is Ryan waiting for Y/n?
Pathetic.

Ryan starts going toward Vinnie and Y/n. She holds Vinnie's hand and squeezes it slightly. Vinnie can tell she's starting to feel uncomfortable.

Ryan- Can we talk please?

Y/n looks away toward Vinnie.

Vinnie- Why? So you can make me look even more bad?

Ryan- Don't get involved.

Vinnie- I'm getting involved if it involves me or Y/n.

Vinnie raises his voice until Y/n speaks.

Y/n- Vinnie we need to get to class.

She looks at Ryan for a second before taking Vinnie's hand and walking into school.

Y/n sighs walking down the hall and Vinnie stops her toward the lockers.

Vinnie- Hey look at me. Everything is going to okay. I'm right here.

He takes her into a hug and holds her.

Y/n smiles starts walking to her class, while Vinnie walks to his.

Y/n goes and sits on her desk remembering that in the class room across the hall Ryan has class. The teacher walks in and begins talking. Everyone starts taking notes, but Y/n can't seem to focus.

Ryan is my best friend, he only wants what's best for me.
What if Vinnie isn't what's best for me?
I always laughed when I saw girls let guys get in the way of their friendships.
That's exactly what I'm doing...

"Miss Y/l/n, Are you listening?"

Y/n- Mhm

She goes back to taking notes trying to focus. Class is finally over and she's walking in the hall way looking for Vinnie. Y/n sees him waiting next to the lockers with a sad smile on his face.

Y/n- Hi

Vinnie- How was class?

Y/n- It was fine.

Vinnie could tell she didn't want to be there so he got an idea.

Vinnie- So what if right after school we go and get milkshakes?

Vinnie knew how much Y/n loves milkshakes. She smiles and looks at him.

Y/n- Really? What about practice?

Vinnie- Practice starts at 4:30 today. It'll be enough time.

Y/n- Okay sounds good!

That's exactly what I needed to hear.

Vinnie- Don't stress my love. It's not worth it. And how about after practice you come over and spend the night.

Y/n notices a smirk growing on his face. She laughs.

Y/n- Dont make that face

Vinnie- I don't know what's you're talking about

Vinnie looks away and Y/n playfully hits his arm.

Y/n- You know exactly what you're doing.

Vinnie- Maybe I do

He laughs and gives her a kiss on the cheek and they walk to there next class.

(Time skip to end of the day after they get milkshakes and he gets out of practice)

Y/n walks in behind Vinnie after picking her up to spend the night. They go up to his room and goes into the shower while Y/n is laying on his bed. After 15 minutes he walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist and is standing in the door way looking at Y/n. She looks back at him.

Y/n- Can I help you?

Vinnie- I think you can

A smirk grew on his face and she knew exactly what he wanted.
He walks closer to her and she start sitting up on his bed. Vinnie starts towering over Y/n in his tower and looks into her eyes.

Vinnie- You are perfect.

He starts climbing on top of Y/n making her lay her back on the bed. Vinnie start kissing her neck causing Y/n to wince. He starts moving down to her stomach looking into her eyes.

Vinnie- You're all mine and I'm all yours. No one else's.

He begins moving her shirt up kissing just above her waist band and taking off her shirt.

Y/n- V-Vinnie

Vinnie looks into her eyes.

Vinnie- Yes my love

Y/n- I want you please

Y/n saw the eagerness in his eyes.

They both laid next to each other panting from what just happened. Both looking up at the ceiling.

Vinnie looks at Y/n and pulls her closer.

Y/n- Vinnie?

Vinnie- Yes baby?

Y/n- Are you happy?

Vinnie- Yes why?

Y/n- Are you happy with me?

Vinnie- Of course I am. You're everything i could possibly want.

She's my everything.
I need to ask her to be my girl friend.

Y/n looks at him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

He's my everything.