♡︎run away vampire♡︎

✞︎Penelope's outfit ✞︎
Penelope groans becoming aware of the rough sandpaper feeling against her cheek, cracking her right eye open, looking past her eyelashes, her vision is blocked by a chunk of white fur in her face. Loki's rough tongue licking her cheek to wake her up stopping once he sees that she is awake, "morning Loki" she croaks, her hand reaching up letting his fur, glancing at the kitchen clock noticing she has about 1 hour and 30 minutes before she needed to be at the school. Penelope sits up, scooting till her bottom is perched on the edge of the couch, Loki lets out a wail of a meow as his belly rumbles loudly.  "Let me get ready then you can have breakfast" says Penelope as she communicates to the bulky cat, Penelope stretches her arms above her head as she stands up, going on to the balls of her feet her calf muscles flexing as she stretches, along with the faint muscles on her stomach.

Penelope drags her self up the metal sprial stairs, her fingers tracing over the hand railing, the cool metal sending shivers up her spine. She scours through her wardrobe, gathering a silk top, that was a light blue grey colour, small daisies printed all over the silk top, the edge of the top is sewn with dark grey lace with daisies on the inside of the band. A hanger holding a pair of plain black high waist silk trousers, belt loops going around the waist line, the trousers cinch at the waist but are a wide fit in Penelope's legs. Pulling off her small top chucking it onto the crumpled bed sheets, she pulls the silk top on over her arms.

Penelope ignores the sight of her scarred skin on her left arm that rungs from her finger tips going up onto her shoulder and where her neck meets her shoulder. She ties the top in the middle, creating a small bow in the middle, her nipples slightly making a peak in the top, Penelope pulls down her underwear kicking it up into her hand before throwing it into the laundry hamper she pulls on a black thong, before tucking her legs into her trousers, pulling them up over her legs, Penelope slips a black chunky belt through the belt loops buckling them one from the end letting the excess of the fabric belt be folded and dangle instead of being tucked into her waist band.

Penelope eyes the thick thermal socks that had small pentagrams on them "no one will notice right?" She assumes to herself, grabbing the pair of socks, balancing expertly on one foot at a time as she pulls on the socks. She pulls a pair of black platform trainers from the bottom of the closet, with their own little harnesses that go across the toes, around the back of the shoes and buckling on the side. She slides her feet in, quickly tying up the laces.

Penelope zooms in to the small bathroom, brushing her mane of hair, dampening her fringe with water, before getting her blow dryer and a curler, she rolls the damp hair onto the curler, putting the hair dryer onto a medium heat setting, letting it...

Penelope zooms in to the small bathroom, brushing her mane of hair, dampening her fringe with water, before getting her blow dryer and a curler, she rolls the damp hair onto the curler, putting the hair dryer onto a medium heat setting, letting it dry her hair, with her other hand unscrews a bottle of eyeliner, the bottle part between her lips, she sets down the bottle so it won't spill out, quickly putting on her usual shaped eyeliner, both coming out even, she shoves the brush into the pot, just about screwing it shut, she stops the hair dryer, she removes the curler she fluffs out the hair with her fingers.