♡︎Sunshine and Potions?♡︎

Penelope groans awake, blinking the sleep from her blurry eyes, her hair sprawled around her head, some of the raven strands stuck around her earrings or knotted together, Penelope gives a long sigh before she slowly sits up looking down at her st...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Penelope groans awake, blinking the sleep from her blurry eyes, her hair sprawled around her head, some of the raven strands stuck around her earrings or knotted together, Penelope gives a long sigh before she slowly sits up looking down at her stomach, her hands running over the non-existent bump the faintest smiles on her lips before she turns to the purring cat that nudging her arm softly, Penelope gives an airy giggle picking Loki up and holds him to her chest. The car nuzzling his little head into her chest the same purring "Hello baby" she murmurs as she strokes the fur along his back.

Alexander stops his movements in the living room, leaving the basket on the table before he rushes up the stairs, leaving hardly any sound as he does so, by the time he gets upstairs he finds the messy nest of Penelope's hair first as she smoothers Loki in little air kisses, "Hi Dovey" Alexander calls.

Snapping Penelope's attention up to the love of her life, her eyes sparkling as she stares at him with a large grin, Alexander grins back and starts to walk over to Penelope and sits down next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist "You look more alive now, you could have just been tired" Alexander notes, his free hand adjusting Penelope's fringe, Penelope nods her head softly resting her head on his shoulder "I'm hungry now" Penelope murmurs.

Alexander chuckles kissing the top of her crown "what do you want for food love? I didn't know what you wanted" Alexander asks slowly pulling away from the woman, Penelope hums as she stands up, holding Loki in one arm as she pulls down her dress "I want burgers, like big ass burgers and onion rings, and fries" Penelope finally answers, Alexander, nods his head standing up, and starts pulling his hair up into a small ponytail.

"I know the ones you are on about, how about you change into something comfy then we can start on the food?" Alexander suggests, Penelope nods in agreement, placing Loki on the floor, and grabs some clothes and disappears into the bathroom.

"come on then Loki," Alexander says to the black and white cat, as he leaves the bedroom and down the spiral stairs.

When Penelope comes down in a white tank top and cycling shorts she stops noticing the basket on the table, she eyes the contents of the basket before she shuffles to Alexander "why is there a basket on the coffee table?" Penelope asks.

Alexander looks down to Penelope, a small smile on his lips "it's for you" Alexander states, grabbing Penelope's hand and leading her back to the couch, and sits her down, sitting down next to her, the cat watching from the hanging chair.

Penelope eyes Alexander as she picks up the basket, placing the rather large basket in her lap and pulls back the tissue on the top, the first thing she picks up was a packet of lavender incense sticks and cones, Penelope opens the packet inhaling the strong scent of lavender "these smell better than the ones I normally use" Penelope sighs.

Alexander nods whilst grinning, fidgeting with the rings on his hands, the next item Penelope picks up was a new incense holder in the of a waterfall, Penelope gasps staring at Alexander with big wide eyes, Alexander nods his head "there's more in there dove" Alexander hums, Penelope grins tapping her feet on the floor "it's like an early Christmas" she sings, picking up the next thing.