♡︎Bella you can't hit people♡︎

Alexander sits on the bed wearing his usual white button up shirt, under a black jumper, and his black work pants, his hair half tucked up into a bun

Alexander sits on the bed wearing his usual white button up shirt, under a black jumper, and his black work pants, his hair half tucked up into a bun. Whilst Penelope stands at the foot of their bed pulling a small red camisole top, the part covering the bust pleated, on her waist sat a small black pleated skirt that just falls under her bum "dove I think you will get dress coded" Alexander hums, Penelope shrugs her shoulders turning around and facing Alexander, pulling a small cropped cardigan over her arms "if I do I'll make a scene I'm not letting someone tell me how to dress" Penelope chimes sitting at his feet before pulling black stockings up her legs with a lace band going around her thigh before crawling onto Alexander's lap, "plus I only dress like this for myself, because I don't need a man's validation, but the only man's validation I want is from you" Penelope sighs pecking Alexander's lips her hands on his chest, his sitting on her waist as they go back and forth pecking eachothers lips.

Before Penelope pulls back from his touch and climbs off his lap, shuffling to the bathroom her hips gently swaying side to side, Alexander smirks shaking his head watching Penelope walk away, Penelope brushes up some of her hair, pulling her hair up in to small fluffy space buns the rest falling down the length of her back, Alexander walks into the bathroom sitting on the ledge of the bath tub, Penelope looks over at Alexander as she dabs foundation onto her face "yes?" She asks the foundation being pressed onto her cheeks, "just wanted to watch you dove, and learn" Alexander answers, Penelope nods, Penelope takes out the usual items she uses "is that face powder?" Alexander asks pointing to the peachy powder, as Penelope picks it up off the counter, Penelope nods confirming, using a bit brush dipping it in the pan and presses the Powder to her face.

Alexander watches as Penelope cover her eye with dark eyeliner, with deep set concentration sitting on his face, leaning closer watching intently, Penelope looks over to Alexander smiling at this concentration "do you want to try putting my eyelashes?" Penelope asks showing Alexander the fake eyelashes, Alexander slowly nods picking up the eyelash and the glue, and stands up. Alexander places the glue on the band "how often do you get new makeup?" Alexander asks as Penelope looks up at him, closing her eye slightly "wherever I finish the entire thing, there's little jars on the back so once it's open you have a few months to use it" Penelope replies, as Alexander sticks the first eyelash, Alexander makes a noise of understanding "ah, I understand, do you only use these ones?" Alexander asks further, getting the other eyelash ready.

Alexander places the other eyelash on Penelope gently pressing them down on her eyes, "there you go dove" Alexander says so Penelope turns to the mirror looking at the eyelashes "they are perfect love, thank you" Penelope compliments, and starts applying blush on her nose and her cheeks, before turning to Alexander sweeping a tiny bit of blush on the tip of Alexander's nose, and by the corners of his eyes, the colour barely visible "so cute" Penelope murmurs leaning up and pecking Alexander's lips, then turning to the mirror once more applying her lipstick. "Ta da, makeup done" Penelope sings, spinning on her heel to Alexander with a smile "stunning dove" Alexander states, Penelope takes ahold of Alexander's hand before leading him back to the bedroom, both sitting down on the bed "we still have like 2 hours before we need to go" Penelope whines throwing her back against the mattress her hand still in Alexander's. Alexander slowly turns around rolling over to lie on his stomach, Alexander places a small kiss on Penelope's knuckles looking down into her eyes. Only to laugh as she turns her head away Alexander, "you can't be doing this Alexander, it's 6 in the morning, I'm already flustered" Penelope whines kicking her feet against the bed, Alexander gives a low chuckle.