♡︎Welcome home♡︎

Everyone around Jasper starts to stand up, whilst Alexander and Penelope still sit on the floor with him "come on sweetheart, let's go inside okay, everything is clean now" Penelope whispers pulling away from Jasper, Jasper nods slowly letting go ...

Everyone around Jasper starts to stand up, whilst Alexander and Penelope still sit on the floor with him "come on sweetheart, let's go inside okay, everything is clean now" Penelope whispers pulling away from Jasper, Jasper nods slowly letting go of Penelope Penelope stands up dusting dirty off the back of the skirt "dove there's no point, it's completely covered from when you skidded" Alexander informs Penelope who groans, Alexander also stands up both vampires grabbing onto Jasper's arms and helping him off the floor. Jasper looks up to see Alice still waiting on the patio with a big smile that grows as they walk closer to her.

"I'll help Alex pack then I'll help you jas, I can already see the gods have already decided to help" Penelope says watching Hades follow Carlisle with a few boxes, Loki trailing behind Emmett and Persephone standing behind Alice with a small smile. Jasper nods his head before everyone outside goes inside making their way to the designated rooms, "can I change my skirt?" Penelope asks Alexander as she shuts the door behind her, Alexander looks over to Penelope nodding his head "of course you can, grab one of my joggers" Alexander answers sliding the flat cardboard boxes from under his bed. "Thank you" Penelope sighs going to Alexander's wardrobe grabbing the first pair of sweatpants she could find and shuffles into the bathroom closing the door.

Alexander starts removing all the vinyl records off his wall sliding them into their sleeves and placing them in the box, plucking the albums from the cupboard of his display case, Penelope walks out of the bathroom, Alexander's grey joggers on his hips a bow tying the drawstrings to keep them up, the fuzz on her stomach soft and peachy, her skirt on her forearm. "These are so comfy" Penelope states kicking out her legs, her shoes still on her feet "well you can wear them more often now dove" Alexander says placing the vinyl player in the box as well, Penelope does a small shimmy collecting up the rest of Alexander's albums placing them in the box, Alexander closes the box then grabs another one "do you want me to fill your suitcase?" Penelope asks sliding up the closet, examining Alexander's clothes "ah yes please love" Alexander replies grabbing his stacks of books that lay around the room placing them in the box.

Penelope pulls Alexander's suitcase out of the closest and starts folding the clothes that came off the hangers into the suitcase one by one, "you know, you have great fashion, it's a shame you can't wear these to the school" Penelope admits looking at Alexander's red and black peony button up shirt before folding it up neatly "well you get to see me all natural soon since I will only be at your house now" Alexander points out, Penelope gasps with excitement making Alexander look over at her, in her hands was a mustard yellow corduroy shirt in her hands, she pulls the shirt over her arms and onto her shoulders. Alexander grins watching Penelope roll up the sleeves "don't you look cute" Alexander states eyeing Penelope, she gives him a big cheeky smile and carries on putting his stuff into the suitcase.

Alexander places his journal and his equipment into the box with he rest of his books, the couple work together collecting all the plants placing them in a long box making sure the leaves weren't crushed "more plant babies" Penelope sings putting the final pot into the box "I'm sure there will be more to come in the future" Alexander quips Penelope nods her head in agreement as the last of Alexander's stuff was gathered into a bag, in Penelope's arms was the box of plants, the bag on her shoulder. Whilst Alexander holds his suitcase, the guitar case strapped to his back and box of books in his other hand. "If we get these to the car we can help everyone else" Alexander suggests, Penelope hums in response side stepping through the door with a shuffle, Penelope walks down the stairs first Alexander following behind her.