~ Hello?~

After Penelope finishes reading her book she got from the library, she leans over the side of the bathtub, placing the book onto the toilet lid, sitting back properly she pushes the bath tray further down, she cups the water in her hands bringing them up to her face, splashing the over her face dampening her skin, uncrewing the lid of a cleanser, she dips the tip of her nail into the product then lathers it in her hands and onto her face, smudging her red lipstick around on her face, she rinses her face, with no makeup residue left on her face, removes the plug listening to the water drain as Penelope stands up wrapping a red towel around her body, stepping out of the tub, she shuffles her feet on the bathmat, before shuffling to the bedroom. The lavender insence stick burnt to the very end, Penelope throws her towel on the bed, grabbing a pair of black underwear and sliding them up her legs, then pulling the small top from the other night over her head and arms, the bottom seam sitting right under her breasts.

As Penelope climbs onto the bed, throwing the extra pillows onto the floor next to the bed, the sound of Loki's cat collar bell jingles as he jumps up onto the stairs till he stops at Penelope's bedroom door. "Hey Loki you want to sleep here tonight?" Penelope asks the cat, as she puts the last pillow on the floor, Loki let's out a meow before walking into the bedroom, Penelope pulls back the blanket sliding her legs lying on her side, Loki waddles to the bed jumping up onto the mattress, he cuddles up into Penelope's side, so Penelope pulls the blanket up, till it was under Loki's head, "night Loki" she whispers to the cat before both Penelope and Loki fall asleep. The deities sit around the bedroom, Loki sitting near the crystals, lady Persephone sat in the corner of the room, sitting in the chair surrounded by plants, Hades sitting on the foot of Penelope's bed.

"If this mate of hers treats her wrong..." Loki starts his helmet in his lap, Persephone looks over to Loki shaking her head "He has only known her for 2 days Loki, he is already concerned about how much she eats at the school" lady Persephone interferes Loki's sentence, Hades watches the two go back and forth " I need to meet this mate" Hades whispers before everyone disappears again, going back to their designated candles. Penelope and Loki sleep peacefully through the night till the sunrise. Penelope blinks herself awake, room having a orange hue from the sun, "morning Loki" Penelope croaks her voice deeper than normal, the cat still snoozing beside her, Penelope crawls from under the blanket, "it's quite cold today" Penelope mumbles to herself, opening her chest of drawers, she pulls out underwear, tights and leg warmers from their designated spots.

Quickly taking off her top and underwear, feeling the cold attack her skin, she pulls on her underwear and tights and clipping her bra around her chest, she grabs a long sleeve thick white turtle neck from her closet along with a black pleated skirt with dark grey vertical lines, and a green jumper. Pulling the turtle neck on to her body, sliding the skirt up her legs tucking the white turtle neck into the skirt before zipping the side up and buttoning the side closed, the jumper slides on top of her body, rolling up the sleeve cuffs, sitting on her bed, pulling on an extra pair of socks over her feet, then the leg warmers, she leans forward snatching a pair of white chunky platform sneakers from the bottom of the wardrobe. Sliding them on her feet quickly tying the laces.