♡︎ Someone's hungry ♡︎

Penelope and Alexander sit on their shared bed, Loki the cat sitting on penelope's lap, as she runs her nails through his fur, Penelope's body testing between Alexander's legs her back against his chest, whilst his arms are wrapped around her shoulders "I don't want to go to work tomorrow" Alexander groans nuzzling his face into penelope's neck, Penelope giggles softly lifting her free arm up and her hand cups the back of Alexander's head "it's alright love, its just a meeting then you come back, since I'm not in today, you'll come back to me and Loki" Penelope murmurs befire giggles leave her lips as Alexander blows raspberries on her neck "stop that tickles" she squeals as he blows harder on her neck. The black and white cat in her lap jiggles about his body swaying left to right his eyes wide at scene before him, Alexander pulls away from penelope's neck, his hair still ruffled from his slumber, the same with Penelope's.

"I'm going to get ready dove" Alexander announces, Penelope nods her head leaning forward letting Alexander slip away from her, the warmth leaving her back, Penelope lies back down on the bed her head hitting the pillow, Loki crawls up to Penelope's neck curling up beside her, her eyes following Alexander around the room, as he plucks a navy shirt from the closet before he pulls it over his arms and buttons it up. Penelope's eyes flutter open and closed the weight of sleep kicking back in, Alexander looks over to Penelope curled up under the thick layer of blankets "awe" he cooes as he tucks his shirt into his trousers, the belt being tightened before he gently pads over to Penelope leaning down and kisses her forehead tucking the blankets up to her shoulders, Alexander runs his hand over Loki gently petting his head before making his way to the bathroom.

Alexander brushes his hair with the new hair brush Penelope got him, the brush helping with his wavy hair, and he picks up one of the hair ties Penelope also got him and pulls his hair up away from his face, quickly snatching one of penelope's scrunshies and places it onto his wrist before quickly brushing his teeth. Alexander rushes down stairs grabbing his coat slinging it into his body whilst shoving his feet into his shoes, Alexander checks the clock on the wall seeing he still had 10 minutes before he needs to leave so he strides into the kitchen, grabbing a little notebook and a pen and starts writing down a short shopping list, tearing it off the page, before writing a small note to Penelope. Alexander sets down fresh water and food for Loki, before grabbing his car keys and leaving to the school.

As Alexander enters the meeting room, the other members of staff look over to him and smile, Alexander gives a small smile back "we know you've gone vegan so we got you a different coffee to us" the head of the school states as Alexander sits down at the table "thank you" Alexander hums as he takes the cup of coffee, and taking a small sip, Alexander looks around the room at the other teachers ad they eat their breakfast around the table "what's today's meeting about?" Alexander asks removing his coat, and rolling up his sleeves, the bright yellow scrunshie on his wrist standing out. "Today's meeting is about some of the students we have concerns about" the headteacher states. Alexander nods his head softly setting down his coffee and tucks his chair in further to the table, everyone matching his movements. "The first student that's our biggest concern is Penelope" the headmaster spoke pulling out Penelope's school record, Alexander licks his lips, slowly nodding along.

"Don't worry too much Alex we know you care about her" Margret says from beside him, Alexander sighs resting his hand over his mouth stroking his beard. "She is barely attending her classes, in the last week alone she was only in 3 of her classes, she is only in the classes Jasper's in" the headmaster starts "the rest of the time she is in the library with you Alex, can you please explain to us why?" The deputy questions. Alexander places his arms on the table "a lot has happened in the last couple of weeks, Penelope had to see Carlisle about getting a few prescription, she has been struggling with mental health issues and there was a recent relapse so everyone in the house has been helping her recover, especially Jasper and I, that's why she is mostly with me and Jasper" Alexander informs the members of staff, some gasp at the information that was being told. "Would you be able to tell us the prescription and what she relapsed with?" The school counselor asks gently, Alexander pulls out his phone quickly getting to the small notes in his phone. "Her prescription is antidepressants, anti-anxiety and she relapsed with cocaine" Alexander states putting away his phone, his eyes down turned with devastation.