♡︎Fuck off♡︎

Penelope walks into the bedroom her hand running over her fringe, her usual makeup on her face, her nose shining as it scrunches, her top half covered on a tight black t-shirt, topped with a chocolate brown velvety jacket over the top, the black t...

Penelope walks into the bedroom her hand running over her fringe, her usual makeup on her face, her nose shining as it scrunches, her top half covered on a tight black t-shirt, topped with a chocolate brown velvety jacket over the top, the black t-shirt tucked into flared black trousers her feet popped into her black boots. Penelope hops down the stairs stopping in the last one, her eyes locking onto Alexander as he washes the dishes, "Alex?" Penelope calls, Alexander turns around his hands still in the warm bubbly water, a tea towel sitting on his right shoulder, "yes dove?" Alexander replies pulling the tea towel off his black shirt covered shoulder wiping his hands, his rings collecting on the windowsill, Penelope slips off the step and strolls into the kitchen her hands tucked into her pockets, "can we go for a walk? I went to go find stuff to go on my altars, Loki has been asking for more pine cones" Penelope asks wrapping her arms around Alexander's looking up at him resting her chin on his bicep.

"Of course we can dove, let me finish getting dressed we can go alright?" Alexander agrees nodding his head looking down at Penelope, Penelope grins up at Alexander cuddling into his arm. Alexander runs his free hand over Penelope's soft wavy hair, smoothing out any stray hairs. "Kiss?" Penelope questions looking back up puckering up her lips repeatedly till Alexander leans down to peck on the lips, when Alexander pulls back Penelope let's go of his arm "go get dressed I will finish the dishes" Penelope says gently shooing the man out of the kitchen, placing Alexander's rings to the side away from the sink, for Alexander to put on later, Penelope rolls up her sleeves picking up the sponge from the water and starts scrubbing the saucepan the scent of the lemon dish soap coming from the bubbles sitting on top of the water's surface.

Penelope hums to herself as the Vinyl plays the newest record of Alexander's collection, the fall out boy album blaring it through the house. Penelope bobs her head to the song singing along, placing all the clean dishes on the drying rack, slowly pouring the water out of the bowl, Alexander walks back down the stairs wearing the same black shirt, his legs pulled into grey corduroy trousers and his arms covered in a terracotta coloured brown jacket similar to Penelope's. Alexander leans against the archway of the kitchen watching Penelope dance around the kitchen, his eyebrow raised a smirk sitting on his lips "you're an amazing dancer dear" Alexander hums approaching Penelope grabbing her hand spinning her around under his arm bringing her to his chest and pecking her lips softly, the pair smiling at eachother, Penelope holding onto Alexander's arms which where wrapped around her waist both swaying back and forth to the best of the song. "Shall we go gather some pine cones?" Alexander asks, Penelope nods her head walking out of Alexander's arms, pacing to the door Alexander not too far behind her sliding all his rings back onto his fingers "we'll be back later Loki" Alexander sighs petting Loki's head before round the stairs to his eager girlfriend who rocks on her feet.