♡︎A Cute Day Out♡︎

Penelope and Alexander sit in the school library, Alexander wearing warmer clothes at the sudden drop in temperature, he sits in a grey turtle neck, neatly tucked into a pair of creme trousers, over the top of his turtle neck he wore a white button-up, and the final layer being a navy blue blazer, with hidden hand warmers from Penelope's little collection, the hand warmers being in the shapes of a love heart. Whilst Penelope sits at a table as if the cold didn't nip at her arms and knees, wearing a short tartan black dress with a short sleeve t-shirt under the small dress, on her feet were a pair of frilly socks that tucked into a pair of Mary Jane heels.

Alexander types away on his computer to a fellow member of staff, and Penelope sits quietly writing out one of her essays due within the hour, the pair sitting quietly till the library door opens

Alexander types away on his computer to a fellow member of staff, and Penelope sits quietly writing out one of her essays due within the hour, the pair sitting quietly till the library door opens. Penelope's small friend group bursts in Jessica practically shaking as she approaches Penelope at the table "You know how you said you would come with me and Tyler we booked the dates and it's after school is that okay?" Jessica questions, Penelope looks up to Jessica then between the gap of Jessica's and Tyler's thigh making eye contact with Alexander gives her a small smile before nodding his head. "Yeah that's perfectly fine, if we have time can we get food beforehand?" Penelope replies. Tyler nods his head softly as Angela sits down next to Penelope setting her heavy bag on the table. Penelope runs her tongue piercing over her teeth as she goes back to writing quietly whilst Mike, Eric, Jessica and Tyler talk loudly, Angela leans closer to Penelope "So what were the results?" Angela asks her voice just above a whisper, Penelope slowly starts to as she turns to Angela, Penelope leans closer to Angela her lips by Angela's ear "It was positive, I will stay in school till I start showing I'll either drop out or do at-home lessons, Alex plans on quitting not long after I leave so he can look after me" Penelope replies in a hushed tone, Angela turns to Penelope with wide-set eyes like saucers, Penelope giggles nodding her head softly.

Alexander sits quietly at his desk the little crochet Appa sitting by his computer as he works, the biggest grin on his face making his cheeks ache as he steals glances at Penelope, his attention snapping to his phone as it pings in his back, Penelope's echoing in her bag. the couple pick their phones up at the same time, Penelope sighs softly throwing her phone back in her bag, Penelope stands up adjusting her dress before she approaches Alexander's desk "What do you think they mean when they have information because I got a separate message from Paul saying I'm going to be pissed" Penelope asks her hands on the edge of the desk as she leans on them. "I don't know but I will assume Bella is involved because when is she not" Alexander sighs, Penelope nods tucking her hair behind her ears "That reminds me I need to make a few potions when I get back love, they take a while so don't wait for me okay?" Penelope states. Alexander scrunches up his face his eyebrows knitting together "Will that be safe for the baby? but it is never nice sleeping without you, love" Alexander complains Penelope laughs softly shaking her head softly "It's all baby safe my dear don't worry. I will be up by 3 am, don't worry" Penelope cooes. Alexander rolls his eyes softly "But then you will only have 3 hours of sleep penny that isn't healthy" Alexander argues, Penelope pouts " fine ill do it when I come back and do the rest the next day..." Penelope gets cut off with the bell so she sighs, she pushes herself away from the desk ask the small group approaches her ready to leave, Penelope waved at Alexander as she leaves.