♡︎You must be her dad♡︎

Penelope stands at the side of the bed, her duffle bag on the bed wide open as she rummages through the closet "I'll come with you dove, enjoy the sun while we can" Alexander hums sitting up from the bed Loki lying in his lap, Penelope turns around holding a white halter neck dress with mesh around the bottom of the dress, "that's fine I need someone to help me cope during this trip honestly " Penelope groans folding the dress and shoving it into her bag. Alexander chuckles crawling over to Penelope, moving her bag out of the way as he slides his legs off the side and makes a gap before he gently pulls Penelope to him. Penelope rests her hands on his shoulders as his snake around her waist pulls her forward even more so she's against him, his chin resting on her sternum peering up at her between the valley of her chest. Penelope sighs looking down at him with a pout "I wish I could say no to Charlie, why can't Jacob go?" Penelope whines throwing her head back, Alexander hums.

"It's okay my love, I'll be there, her mum will be there, we can relax away from the drama for a while" Alexander murmurs before adjusting his head so his face is hidden between Penelope's chest, Penelope sighs running her hands through his hair slowly leaning down and kissing his head and inhaling the scent of his shampoo "Let's finish packing so then I can paint your nails, maybe have a spa time?" Penelope suggests, Alexander nods his head slowly pulling away.

Penelope pulls away and grabs a pair of floral red and orange floral patterned shorts "Those are cute Dovey" Alexander says as he stands up going to his half of the closet shuffling through his clothes, Penelope nods her head " I got them at the start of the hippie movement most of my clothes are from then" Penelope explains as she folds them up and grabbing a long-sleeved yellow wrap top that was gently folded into the bag "I wish I could have seen you in that era, I still have a lot of shirts from that era too" Alexander says as he pulls out crimson red button-up shirt covered in little flowers in orange and a light yellow "fuck that's so nice, I'm going to steal that" Penelope groans staring at the shirt as alexander packs it into the same bag as Penelope's.

After the couple pack their clothes ready for travelling in the morning, Penelope sits on the bed opposite Alexander, her small bag of nail polish beside her, Penelope plucks a file from the bag in her left hand was Alexander's left hand and she starts the file down his nails "You have lovely hands" Penelope mumbles, her cheeks flushing listening to Alexander chuckle his laugh falling into her ears "You think so?" Alexander questions a small smirk on his lips watching Penelope's long nails rest against his fingers as she files down his nails "Yeah look at them and they fit perfectly with mine" Penelope argues holding her hand against his, lining up their palms comparing the size of their hands.

"They are bigger than my face Alex" Penelope chuckles going back to filing his nails, Alexander chuckles watching Penelope empty the bag, the glass bottles clicking against each other as they fall out "now what colour do you want?" Penelope asks gesturing to the 20 small bottles of various colours ranging from bright oranges to feel reds and black. "Can I have the red?" Alexander asks picking up the dark red from the pile, looking at the glass bottle "of course you can love" Penelope hums taking the bottle gently rolling it between her hands before unscrewing the cap the strong scent of the nail polish knocking the air out of Alexander's chest "that's so strong" Alexander groans.