Chapter XV - A really hot shower

He caught me off guard. I knew he was sweet and gentle but this was different. He basically admitted that he has true feelings for me. He spun me around so I was facing him, his hands on my hips and mine now comfortably resting on his shoulders and before I knew it he leaned and connected our lips passionately. 

The kiss was long and we didn't include our tongues in it. No, this was not only about the passion and desire, there was something more about it. He pulled away for a bit but I didn't want to let him. I pulled him back, stepped on the tips of my feet so I could reach him and kissed him again.

He tightened his grip on my waist. It was not even half of an hour after our last round, but I was ready for him again. Plus the hot water falling down on my body was so relaxing and nice. It was like I lost all of my senses and like my brain left my head. I couldn't see clearly and I wasn't able to think rationally, the only thing on my mind now was Andy and his muscular body against mine. I snaked my hands around his neck, running my long, slim fingers through his raven-black hair, wanting more and more, deepening the kiss and fighting my way with my tongue into his mouth. He bit my lip at that poor attempt, denying the access and I whined in frustration. He suddenly pulled away a bit and our lips lost connection. I gave him a questioning look, my eyes full of desperation, my lips trembling from the hot tension and he just smirked at me saying: "Don't be so impatient, little girl, you know who the boss is."

My legs started shaking, he was right. I am not in a position where I can give orders. I am the one who follows orders without questions. But I wanted him too much. This was pure torture. He was looking down at my sad puppy face with that hot grin of his. Hot water running down his forehead, his wet hair messily sticking everywhere, that was so freaking hot, how am I supposed to stay calm? I whined again, trying to get closer to Andy and he chuckled at me. He got me exactly where he wanted to. Whining like a little kid because daddy wouldn't give me what I wanted. That's what he likes, I could tell that because I could feel his rising erection poking me into my stomach. I knew what I had to do. I crossed my arms in front of my chest to squeeze my boobs so they seem bigger. I looked him right in the eyes with a sad pouty face. He bit his bottom lip in an attempt to distract me but I won't fall for that. I blinked rapidly a few times while making my sweetest voice: "Daddy.... please?"

Andy shut his eyes closed and took a deep breath, still biting his bottom lip, a little harder now, probably. He was now hard, I could feel it, I was so excited, but I couldn't show it, I had to keep my poker face, Andy was waiting for any minor mistake. He opened his eyes again, wider than they were just a second ago and he grabbed my hair at the back of my head, tilting my head backwards and kissing me passionately. My arms fell to my torso and I felt the urgent need to scratch his back and mark him with my nails but I knew my place, this is about Andy now. The kiss got very heated, our tongues were fighting and Andys other arms, the one that wasn't gripping my hair, grabbed my butt and squeezed it. I gasped into his mouth in surprise and excitement. He pulled me closer and bit my lips, then slapped my ass. I couldn't hold myself and moan. Andys response to that was another hard slap on my asscheek. I was so wet now and not only because of the steamy shower we were in, I was really horny and I wanted Andy inside me so badly.

He didn't want to wait either. He let go of my hair and grabbed my butt with both of his hands, lifting me up in the air and slightly turning me until my back touched the bathroom wall. It was pleasantly warm from the hot water and it gave me good support. I tangled my legs around his torso and put my arms around his tattooed neck so I wouldn't fall. He started sucking on the skin on my neck, biting my sweet spot and making me moan louder and louder. It didn't matter, no one could hear me because the falling water was hiding my screams. I was completely in his power and I was loving every second of it. I could only shake in pleasure he was giving me and scream his name in between my moans. And just when I thought that I would go insane, he slammed his whole length into me.

A sweet wave of warmth washed all over my body and I thought I would cum right at this moment. Andy gave me a few seconds to adjust to his size, I still couldn't believe how big he was. I was heavily breathing and sweating from all that pleasure and when I finally got used to Andys hard cock inside me, he started thrusting into me at a slow pace. I was feeling his every inch moving in and out and in again. I closed my eyes and let the sweet screams come freely out of my mouth. Andy like that, he loved the sight of me when I literally can't control myself anymore. The only thing I could do was to listen to my body and completely surrender myself to Andy. I fully trust him so I let him do anything he wants to my body. I felt a tighter grip on my ass and Andy sped his pace up. I bit my bottom lip in an attempt not to scream loudly, but I failed miserably. Andys name slipped out of my lips maybe a million times. When he slightly bit my earlobe I couldn't hold myself anymore. I squeezed him closer to me with my legs around his torso so I could feel him even deeper inside me if that was even possible. It was almost like the tip of his dick was in my stomach and at that moment I shook my eyes open and I could feel myself cumming. I shouted Andys name for the last time as my walls clenched around him, squeezing his hard cock and releasing my love juice all over his length, making him cum as well. He pulled out and the hot stream of his sperm hit my stomach and the hot water from the shower started to wash it away immediately. 

I was so exhausted now, I only panted and my legs were shaking like jello. Andy carefully placed me in the tub again, still supporting me and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead. I fell into his arms and he chuckled at that, catching me and holding me close. I could hear his racing heart, what a beautiful sound. I yawned all of a sudden, damn was I tired. Andy was still supporting the weight of my drained body with one hand as he turned the shower off with his other hand. I looked at him with a loving smile and he stroked my wet messy hair. I was so amazed. I couldn't help but stare into his crystal-blue eyes full of sparks and to his kiss-swollen lips. This man, this wonderful man - he saved me.

After a while of staring at each other and heavy breathing I was finally able to stand on my own a bit so Andy handed us towels so we could dry ourselves. I was still pretty clumsy so Andy lifted me up and wrapped me into the towel like a little burrito. I gave him a questioning look but he just laughed. "I'd slap you if I didn't have my arms locked!" I pouted with a red blushy face. "Sure baby." he responded with another chuckle and carried me out of his bathroom, bridal style.

******************//*****************
Yaay, hello again! I know, I am sorry for the delay but the truth is, I wasn't completely happy with this chapter so I tried re-writing it a few times and I think it turned out kinda good? I am not sure, you guys tell me! Really, please leave a comment here about how you liked that chapter and how should I improve the next smut chapter, that would be lovely <3

Also, holy shit you guys! 11k reads and number 6 in the emo category?! LIKE ARE YOU CRAZY, THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Aw, it means a lot to me, it gives me confidence and heartwarming feelings, I literally may start crying rn. You guys are wonderful, thank you so much for supporting me, I am gonna try and provide you all with more chapters, I promise <3 You deserve it <3

-Katie out ^~^