Chapter XVIII - Proving myself

Luckily for me, we live on the outskirt of the town and our house is located nearby a shallow forest. I knew it would be perfect place for a quicke in a car as almost nobody passes by, I used to hide there when I was younger, until I realized that no one ever bother to look for me. Andy stopped his car and turned the engine off,  making the car quiet just like the forest. We were parked near a path and completely surrounded by trees. Perfect. He turned his head around to check if it was safe and when he assured himself that nobody was near, he nodded to my direction while smirking and whispering: "I am all yours honey."

His face was so close to mine that I could feel his hot breath on my cheeks and I got so excited. The little submissive slut inside me hid in the shadows of my soul and the hungry horny dominant stepped on the scene. I unbuckled my seatbelt and crawled to Andy's lap. He instinctively set his seat back so that we would have more manoeuvring space. Then it clicked to me, he must have done this before. An unpleasant thought washed over me - I am so inexperienced compared to him. I didn't let this fact ruin my moment. I might be new to this, but I am gonna show him that even first-timers are worth it! I took it as a personal challenge now to walk him through the paradise right here, right in this car, with me! I wanted to prove myself and show him that he's never gonna be bored with me. This only strengthened my excitement! I started moving my hips in circular motions in his lap while snaking my hands all over his body. Andy placed his hands on my butt, squeezing it harshly and helping me keep the pace he liked. I was kissing him sloppily, my lust taking control over me. He eventually let go of my ass and began to work on the buttons of my/his shirt. His handy slim fingers were so fast that I nearly didn't notice that the shirt was now revealing my body to him. I only realized it when I felt the sweet sensation of his velvet lips on my hot skin. He was kissing my breasts as I was playing with his messy hair, still riding on him and feeling the hard bulge underneath me.

My temper reached its limit and I got too impatient to wait any longer. I unzipped Andy's pants and to my surprise, his hard member found his way out on his own, he also didn't want to be caged anymore. Andy helped me with my own pants without hesitation and now there was nothing left to stop us. 

Remembering how big he was I knew I had to be careful while sitting on him. We've had a lot of sex recently and I was afraid I might be a bit swollen down there but that though didn't stop me from taking what I wanted the most right now. Him.

I lined him with my entrance and started to slowly sitting down on his dick, preparing to ride him. To my surprise, it went smoothly and I didn't feel anything else than pure pleasure. I made sure to go as deep as the driver's seat allowed me to and to go slowly and steadily while lustfully looking Andy's straight into his beautiful eager eyes. He moaned deeply and placed his strong hands on my butt, trying to support me and speed up my pace a little hit, but I wasn't taking this now, I was the one in charge! I pushed him deep into the driver's seat while looking him strictly into his eyes. "What's the rush?" I whispered into his ear softly before biting his earlobe gently and firmly pushing his hands off of my bare ass. I saw him tilt his head back and sigh, it wasn't frustrated, I couldn't really understand the tone of his voice, I didn't sence annoyance or desperation. I just couldn't figure it out. I shook those thoughts out of my head and concentrated on what was happening. Andy clenched his fists which were now loosely hanging next to his torso and I found it so hot that I clenched my walls around his dick and I could feel him twitch inside me. This was all so exciting. Seeing him so vulnerable. In so much pleasure. And it was all because of me!

I got enough courage to keep going, I started slowly sucking on his neck, making sure to leave hickeys all over, just to mark him as mine. My hands were snaking along his chest, feeling his abs and supporting me in place. I could feel how tired I was, my legs denied to work properly but the pure lust and want kept me from riding his whole length in a slow, steady pace. I loved the feeling of him filling me perfectly. Every time I thrusted I screamed quietly his name. Andy was one big moaning mess and the sight of him made me smile. I thrusted again and again, always waiting for a while to enjoy the sweet sensation of his dick inside me and intentionally clenching my walls around his throbbing member. Andy breathed heavily and his eyes were shut. I knew exactly why because only yesterday was I in his position. He was trying not to cum. He wanted to last longer but I think all this pleasure was too much to handle even for him. And I felt incredibly proud.

Doing a quick math in my head, I realized Andy was winning in an orgasm count, he definitely made me cum more times than I made him. And so I decided to give him the orgasm he wouldn't forget. I sped up my pace, making sure to ride his whole length, all the way from the tip back to his balls. I let my fingers run through his raven black hair, tugging on it gently from time to time as I was biting the tender skin on his neck. "Cum for me..." I whispered in between the sweet kisses and I felt the vibrations in his throat, he was purring like a kitten. "Do I make you feel good, daddy?" I whispered again, slamming my body a little harder on his dick this time. "Come on daddy, I want to feel your hot juice inside me..." I demanded while biting his neck and leaving a mark. He was now full on moaning, almost pleading me for a sweet release. "I need you, cum inside me, daddy, cum inside me!" And before I knew it, Andy swiftly grabbed my ass with such a strength, it made me gasp. He held me close to his dick and I felt the twitching inside me. He screamed my name. It. Was. Perfect. I tilted my head backwards and was enjoying the warm feeling in my crotch. Andy was panting heavily and honestly, so was I. I collapsed into his sweaty body and synchronized our hard breathing.

"I didn't know I can turn you on like this..." I whispered in a joking way and he hugged me tightly in his embrace. "I didn't know you had such a dom inside you..." he replied to my bity comment and chucked in a devilish way. We both laughed, completely exhausted and so, so happy. I couldn't remember a point in my life when I would be smiling like this. And I would never have thought that it would my my math teacher who can change it...

"We're gonna make a mess, aren't we?" I asked with a laugh when I realized I was still sitting on his dick, his sperm inside me. "Probably. It was worth it tho." Andy replied with a bright smile on his face. I never thought I would experience this, this feeling was so new to me. I didn't know how to name it, I wasn't sure if I got it right, but now, I think I can say it... I loved this man...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh, hi... I know, I say this after every chapter, I am sorry for my irregular posting, I am the problem, I know!

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this finally smuty part, I was finally eager to write again and I think it went good!

Thank you for your patience and support, I love you all so much!

I promise (again and again, lol) that I am going to try and post more!

Love you guys! Katie out! ^~^