Chapter XIII - His little good girl

Andy still looked worried. I mean, it was the second panic attack I had this morning but that's not his fault.  I have never been this open to anyone. I have never had anyone this close to me. Memories make me cry, that is true, but I am o glad that I shared everything with Andy just a few moments ago. I feel a lot better and stronger now. Like us two, together, we can overcome it. Maybe I am not destined to be such a mess for my entire life. Maybe a lot of things will change.

"I am so sorry," I whispered, still in Andys arms. I felt ridiculous. "You have nothing to feel sorry about baby girl, it's fine." He answered and placed a sweet kiss into my hair. I chuckled at that. I love it when he does that. I finally looked at him and he smiled at me. It was so cute that I started blushing. Andy wiped my last tear that was slowly going down my cheeks with his thumb. I closed my eyes and leaned closer to him. He was slowly stroking my face. I felt so comfortable all of a sudden. I moved closer to his neck and kissed it. Slowly and with passion.

He moved his hands to my back, gently scratching it. It was so pleasurable. His fingers danced along my spine and I was sucking on his skin on his inked neck. I wanted to mark him. I wanted everyone to know that he is mine. I looked at the spots where I was kissing him and I saw nice big pinkish hockey. 'Nice' I thought to myself and smiled.

Before I could even realize it, I felt this familiar wetness in my panties. How can I be so horny again? Well, whatever. I smirked and continued kissing Andys neck. Little faster this time with tongue and teeth. I moved my right hand to his crotch and squeezed his balls through his pants. I could feel hard bulge and it amused me. I rubbed him there for a while and he moaned into my ear softly. He freaking moaned! I make him feel so good. It became suddenly so hot in the room, I wanted to rip our clothes off.

"You are so beautiful when you're horny." Andy whispered into m ear and his voice sent shivers down my spine. I could feel goosebumps forming on my arms. I nearly melted under his beautiful raspy deep voice but I had to continue. I shoved my fingers into his raven-black hair and played with it.

I was the dominant one this time and I didn't really know how to feel about it. It was so new. I was always the one obeying the orders, not giving them. But having the power felt good. Knowing how good did I make feel Andy felt so good.

Well, it didn't really last long because all of a sudden Andy grabbed my butt and lifted me up while kissing me passionately and placed me on a kitchen counter. I gasped in shock and my eyes went wide, I liked it, I could feel the wild animal inside me waking up. Andy was kissing my lips for a while and I became really impatient, I wanted him again. I bit his lips in frustration and pouted like a little child. Andy got it, he knew how I felt. And he certainly enjoyed it.

After I bit his lips he waited no more. He fastly slipped of off his underwear and removed my panties. Then Andy looked deep into my eyes and I was just sitting there, desperate and speechless, waiting on the pleasure to finally come. He ran his hand through my hair and pushed my head close to his so he could kiss me. And at that moment, when our lips connected, he thrust his whole length into me. I was so wet it easily slid in, but it was so big I swear to God I could feel his dick in my stomach. I screamed loudly and Andy grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled them so I had to tilt my head back a little.

He was thrusting into me so hard and he fastened his pace, I was completely under his control and I loved that. "You like that, don't you?' Andy asked with his deep voice strictly. I knew he wanted to hear an answer but I couldn't concentrate so I just moaned. He pulled my hair and used the other hand to rub my clit. I screamed his name and clenched my fists which were along my sides just resting, like a good girl, I know my place and trying to scratch daddys back or trying to hold him closer would be really inappropriate, I have to obey him now.

"Of course you like it, baby girl, you are so filthy, you just love it when your daddy is using you like this. You make daddy feel so great honey. Daddy is going to reward you, ok?! Andy whispered to my ear as he started to rub my clit faster and faster, doing it so delicately and softly I was in heaven. He was still pulling my hair, exposing my neck to him and he kissed it, passionately. Oh, my sweet spot. With that much stimulation, I couldn't last much longer. The knot in my lower belly started to tingle. I was so close. I begged him: "Daddy please, daddy yes, yes daddy, please, so close, please, daddy, daddy..."

Andy chuckled against my neck right before he bit it and thrust hard, in fact, he slammed his whole dick deep inside me and rubbed my clit faster. I arched my back, closed my eyes and let this strong orgasm wash over me. I came while he was still inside me, my juice spilling everywhere on his dick. I fell into Andys arms, shaking and my whole body was so sensitive. "Daddy..." I whispered as I smelled his pleasant scent, opened my eyes and kissed his lips slowly. 

He pulled out his penis and it left me confused for a moment. Sure, I was tired from this orgasm but I could definitely manage more. It clicked when he smirked and let go of my hair, grabbing his dick instead and stroking it from tip to balls. I made him feel good. He had to be close, as I came, my walls clenched so tight around his length it got him close.

"On your knees baby girl." he ordered, this time voice quiet and sweet. I smiled and obeyed, finally getting rid of his shirt on me and instinctively opening my mouth, looking up to him straight to his eyes, patiently waiting for my treat. "Good girl." he said with a  soft smile and he grabbed my hair again. I didn't even blink, I wanted to be as good as possible. His little good girl...

He held my head as he thrust his dick into my mouth. I held my breath, still looking him into eyes as his penis was slowly sliding deeper into my throat. Tears were rolling down my face because of how big he was but I still didn't blink. Andy pulled out and I loved that. After a while he strengthened his grip at my hair and tilted his head back, humming and saying: "Take it baby girl." He stroked his dick fastly and I prepared for what was coming. His seed hit me on the face and boobs, I still had my mouth opened so some of it ended there but I didn't swallow it right away. I wanted to be a good girl so I had to be patient. I was enjoying it with my tongue out and Andys sperm on it.

He looked down at my devoted face and rubbed his penis at my face, spreading his seed everywhere on my face and breasts. "Good girl." he said with a smile and I finally swallowed everything that was in my mouth. Andy chuckled, stroked my hair and said: "Time for a shower." I just nodded with a big smile.

********************//********************

Hehe, hi... Don't shout at me, ok? I know what I said, but you already know me! You gotta be patient with me! I am sorry, I had a lot going on so I didn't really have time for this. But! I successfully graduated high school! Uni is waiting, yaay...  :D

Thank you guys for more than 3k reads, like omg, this is unbelievable, I thought no one would ever be interested in this garbage I write xD I love you all so much <3 

I will try to post regularly again and also, I have some stories done for one-shots books so stay tuned! ^^

-Love y'all, have a wonderful summer, see ya soon, Katie out UwU