Chapter VI - Pleasant surprise

I hate the sound of my alarm clock. "I don't want to!" I scream more like for myself because no one cares anyways. Thanks God it's Friday. Looks like I am late again, no wonder, I am so tired after everything we did with Andy. 

My lips quiver when I think about him again. He's the only reason I don't  skip the school today. I want to see him an maybe tease him a little, I still don't have enough of his body.

I somehow made it to school at time, but I really need some sleep. I don't care about other classes, but it makes me kinda sad when I realize that I've fallen asleep during maths. 'Shit' but it's not my fault, Andys voice is so calming and aftert all it's his fault that I didn't go to sleep early yesterday/today.

The bell rang and Andy dissmised the class. I tried to look at him and smile, but he looked away. I feel guilty now. My steps are slow because my legs are shaking. I don't want to feel like this, I don't want him to be dissapointed. But it's hard to pay attention to maths when I know how goddamn hot he is under all that clothes. 

I survived my last period. I'd love to see Andy and explain everything to him maybe even apologize, I don't know. I miss his lips and his fingers, his hot breath. Jesus just thinking about it makes me wet again. I'll go to classroom 15 to see if he's there, maybe he waits for me. Every step feels havier. I am standing in front of the classroom and my heart beats so fast. My palms are sweaty and I hope he's there. Please! Tho knob is suddenly so far, but I reach for it anyways. Nothing. Empty room. He is nowhere to be seen. Is it crazy that I can feel tears in my eyes?

Okay, whatever. I don't care about him. It's stupid, he's stupid. The school is empty now, because everybody is at home, but me? I am slowly walking down the corridos crying over my teacher. Wow, did I catch feeling for him? Fuck, it was just a stupid game for him.

I am so dumb. Tears roll down my cheeks and my eyes hurt as I am passing the teachers room. I feel so dead inside that I don't feel my steps anymore. I hear a quiet 'click' but I don't care about it. It's probably just a janitor, who else would be in school this late? I tried to wipe my tears away with my hands but suddenlly I couldn't catch my breath nor could I move. Someone holds my hands and my waist. I should scream but I am in such a shock that I can't. I tried to look who's holding me but his grip was too tigh.

It must be a grown man, becuase he's so strong and his hands are just so muscular. He carries me into some doors like it's not a big deal at all. I finally realize what was about to happen and I tried to scream but I failed. Cold hand covered my mouth and he gave me a blindfold so I can't see him. I feel a wall against my back and I hear him locking the door. "Please stop" I sob as my last chance. I am shaking because I am terrified again. 

My hands are pinned above my head and he separetes my legs, touching my crotch. New tears make their was out of my eyes, but those are not tears of sadness but tears of clear desperation. His hands are tracing my hips rolling my T-shirt up. His fingers are moving on my pale skin and to be honest it gave me shivers. 

"Please, I won't tell anyone, just let me go" I wanted to scream those words, but I am so weak that it sounds more like a whisper. "I bet you won't tell anyone" he said in a deep familiar voice: "But you will beg me for something else baby girl." After that he attacked my neck with his lips. As his hot breath was going along my sweet spot I finally recognize him. "Andy you-" I moaned but I was interrupted with his hand covering my mouth again. He was bitting my neck, sucking on my skin surely leaving love marks. I feel so relieved right now, knowing it's just him. I don't have to worry anymore. I can just enjoy his touch. His right hand was still covering my mouth while his left hand was holding my own hands above my head leaving slight bruises. I don't mind at all. 

"Sleeping in my class, huh?" he asked and I whined in frustration because his lips weren't touching my neck anymore and the only thing I could feel was his hot breath. "You think you can escape from your punishment?" after this question he bit my ear harshly. I know I am supposed to remain quiet, but it's so hard not to moan. "You're going to please me right now just how I like" that was the last thing I've heard before he took my T-shirt off and pushed me down to my knees, still wearing a blindfold. I can hear him unbuckle his belt and sliding off hi pants. He took my hand and placed it on his already hard member still in boxers. I start to stroke it from up to down and I can hear him breathing heavily. I tried to take off my blindfold but Andy slapped my hand.

After a while I finally set him free, little clumsily because I still can't see anything but I guess that's the fun for him. I tried to grab him and put him in my mouth but he laughet at my attempt and finally take the blindfold off. "You're so silly baby girl" he said clearly amused. It melted my heart a little because it's obviously not only about the sex anymore. 

I shake this thought out of my head and focus on my job. I take his lenght into my hand and I taste his tip with my tongue. I decide to take it slow and tease him. I press my lips to his tip and swirl my tongue along his slit, slowly stroking him with my hand. I could already taste his salty precum that allows me to go faster with my hand.I open my mouth and put his tip inside, sucking hard. I looked into his eyes, they were shut but I could see a smirk on his lips. I wonder why is he smirking like this when his dick is in my hot wet mouth.

That fucker. He thrusts so fast and I can literally feel his throbing dick in my throath. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks but he's not stopping. He grabs my head into his hands, tangling his fingers in my haird so he can fuck my head properly.

It certainly wasn't that long, but it felt like hours until I fell his dick twitching in my mouth. Andy started moaning and breathing heavily so I knew he was close. I tried my best to make his orgasm as good as I could. "Jesus fucking Christ, swollow baby girl" he said seconds before his liquids were filling my mouth. I obeyed him and swallowed everything because I always wanna please my daddy. "Good girl. I hope this punishment was enough for you not to fall asleep during my classes ever again" he smiled as he was putting his pants back on.

I find my T-shirt and when I try to also get clothed again Andy grabbed me by my waist and pull me so close that I couldn't but stare at his crystal clear blue eyes. "You, me, tommorow, my place. I'll text you the adress and the time. Now go get some rest honey" he said before placing a sweet kiss to my lips. I only hummed in agreement. I couldn't do more at this moment. My emotions are blasting. I am still confused but so happy at the same time. Maybe I've really fallen in love with this incredible man...

**************//************** 

I know I am late, don't kill me please <3 

So I saw Palaye Royale last week and I am still going through post concert depression (but they were freaking amazing, Sebastian said hi to me <3 ) 

Gonna update more often, I swear to God, my life is just mess right now but I am starting to getting my shit together again ^^

-Katie out