Chapter VIII - You are my saviour

MY legs are so light, like I can be sure they'll get me right where I need to go. It's a nice night. Calm and silent. Only branches of near trees dancing in a light breeze can be heard. Branches and my footsteps. Some may say it's too casual sound to even consider it beautiful but I love the symphony it creates with my own heartbeat.

I know I should walk slow, because I don't even know where am I heading yet, but I can almost feel adrenalin rushing in my veins, mixing with my blood and giving me the courage to keep happily going and don't look back. I've never done anything like this before, but it feels amazing. Finally standing for myself and not only blindly following nonsense orders.

Light buzzes in my pocket distract me from the steam of my thoughts and I pick the phone up immidiately, smiling on a screen when I notice the name on a display. "Andy? Please, can I come over?" I say in way more worried and desperate voice I thought I'd have. "What's wrong?" he asks with doubts in his voice. I can't say if he's scared or mad that I bother him, but I really hope for the first option. "Nothing. Let me explain later, please, I just need a place to stay over the night and I miss you." 'Did I just...? No... I admired my feeling towards him. Shit. Please don't think about it too much Andy' 

There is a longer pause than I'd like to and I can only hear him sigh. I feel nervous all of a sudden. I was positive it's a good idea, but now I see I might be too stupid an naive. "Andy, I won't bother you for long, I swear, just text me your adress and I-" I try to save it, but I bet I sound like a little child because I am nearly crying, but he cuts me off with his deep voice without any emotions: "Where are you? I won't let you walk the streets alone in the night, I'll pick you up as fast as I can."

I almost can't believe it. I've described my location to him while blushing and smiling in relief. Maybe it won't be that bad after all. After we hang up I sit on a near bench with my legs crossed and think about all the things we've done together. I quiver a little thanks to cold air surrounding me, but I feel warm again as soon as I remember the shine of his bright smile and the safe feeling of his arms holding me close to his chest where I can listen to his heart beating.

I've maybe dived too deep into my thoughts, because I don't even notice nice black car stopping by me. I snap back to reality when he slides his window down and greets me. I feel wide smile on my lips as I jumped out of the comfortable place on a bench and practicaly run towards his car.

"Are you allright?" he asks as soon as I sit down next to him and I give him the reasuring smile: "I am fine right now-" He smiled and my eyey went wide as I saw him leaning close to me. I closed my eyes and my heart jumped as I prepared for the sweet and soft touch. His lips connected with mine and I felt explosion in my brain. I know we've kissed before, but not like this. It was only in a matter of passion, but this time it's loving and romantic. It lasted only for a few seconds, but I felit like the time stopped and my sense strengthen. His lips were more velvet than usually and his breath gave me chills even tho it was so hot on my face. When we separated I felt warmth going up my cheeks and a blush appeard on my face.

Andy chuckled at this view and he pecked my hot red cheeks before he starts driving towards his place. I couldn't watch anything but him and I was smiling all the time. I finally felt safe again. He didn't try to ask questions, he knew I'll tell him when I feel like to. I remember the argument with my mom, how sad she was and how dissapointed and mad my father seemed to be. It might made me a little upset and I start shaking while a quiet sob accidentally escaped my mouth. I felt ashamed and gazed to road, not admitting what just happened. I knew Andy noticed and I can imagine his worried look with little sad smile.

I wave my hand slightly as a sign that I am fine and I cover my mouth with my hand to protect myself from another sobbing. I squeeze my eyes shut so tears have no way to escape. I can feel everything crumbeling down at this very moment. I feel small, weak and helpless, completey useless. Andys hand is slowly stroking my leg and I snap my eyes back open in shock. He doesn't try to make a conversation nor tries he to tease me on my inner thigh. He just rests his hand on my knee to make me sure he's there with me. I carefully place my hand on the top of his. It's pleasantly warm so I tengle our fingers together and he squeezes gently.

It really calmed me down. Even my shaking has stopped. This blue-eyed angel can really do wonders to me. Our journey didn't last long, after a couple of normal conversation questions and a few more laughs and smiles we appeared in front of modern looking house wiht white walls, big dark door and flat red roof. I look at that big house with slight awe before I catch Andys small smile and gestures inviting me in.

When I walked through the door I was in a short hall leading to nice living room with black sofa and big television next to something what looks like a bar. "You want something to drink?" a happy voice said behind me. I was also feeling happy with him. "No thanks I... I just want to go to bed and get some rest if you don't mind." I've answered quietly, I was kinda embarrassed by my behaving again. I look at him with puppy eyes and bright smile and he looks confused. Not mad or bothered, but confused.

"Sure, no problem at all, my bedroom is upstairs, but if you wanna sleep in guest room-" "No that's okay" I cut him off: "I need some cuddles if that's okay" I say and I suddenlly feel warmth going up my cheeks again. 'No, did I really say that?' I look awkwardly down at my feet refusing to look at him again, beacuse I am so stupid with my words. I hear slow footsteps and the next thing I feel is his index finger and thumb on my chin, lifting my head to look him in those wonderful crystal blue eyes full of sparkles.

"You are cure when you're blushing. I love what I can do to you" he says so calmly it made me shiver and my heart was beating so fast I thought it's really gonna explode. And I am not gonna lie, it also made me wet. After seconds of just staring into my eyes he leaned down and kissed me. Slowly, but with passion.

That kiss was different again. It wasn't rushed or heated and it wasn't filled with lust. I was so sensitive after everything that happened today and this improved my mood to maximum. I kissed back when he licked my bottom lip and he deepened the kiss by exploring every inch of my mouth with his tongue. When we separated he smirked at me and pulled me into a hug, his hands on my waist. "Let's go to bedroom, shall we?"

*******************//***************************

Okay, I know, this is again not a smut chapter, don't kill me!

I am a tease, but you know what that means, right? Super long smut in the next chapter, get ready you pervy little emo rats <3

-Katie out ^^