Chapter IX - A hotter touch a better fuck

The second we got into his large bedroom with comfortably looking bed, he pinned me to a wall with my hands above my head. He closed to door and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes at the pleasure of his velvet lips on me, gently sucking at my skin and leaving hickeys which he trailed with his fingers afterwards.

Andy kissed my lips again and his hands traced my hips, slowly lifting my T-shirt just a little so his hot desperate fingertips can touch my soft pale skin screaming for him. I love his touch, it sends shivers down my spine. He slows the kiss to teasing, almost torturing tempo. He knows I need him and that he can do basically anything to me right now.

While I snaked my hands around his tattooed neck and shoved my fingers into his raven black hair, wanting more of him and telling him to move forward, he licked my bottom lip asking for a permission which I gave him instantly. The kiss got more heated and his hands finally moved from my hips to my ass, squeezing, making me gasp into his mouth. I felt his smirk against my lips, he's making me wet already.

He broke the kiss, moving closer to my neck whispering: "How much do you want me, baby? How good do I make you feel?" His hot breath ghosting along my neck made me shake and I bit my lip to prevent moan escaping my throath. I had my eyes closed and I concentrated on his pleasant smell, I couldn't force myself to speak, I was in too much pleasure. "Speak to me babygirl, or I'll have to stop" he threatened quietly, voice deep and strong. I couldn't risk it so I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, looking straight into his blue orbs: "I need you so much right now, I'd do anything for you!" I said in such a slutty voice it didn't leave him calm.

He threw me onto bed gently but with force. I was laying on my back while he crawled on top of me, leaving wet kisses all the way up my body. He pinned my hands above my head and looked at me, deep into my eyes, his eyes full of lust and sparkles, he had something big in plan and he couldn't wait for it. I just wasn't able to tell what that 'something' was yet. It left me excited how we just stared at each other, breathing heavily and enjoying each others presence. I whined all of a sudden, because I missed his lips pressed against me. Andy just chuckled at the sight of completely vulnerable and horny me before he connected our lips again.

"Be as loud as you want to" my lover whispered between kisses when suddenly he lifts me up and throw my T-shirt away, attacking my breasts with his mouth, sucking on my skin, making me moan his name. I could feel myself melting under this contact. He let go of my hands to unclasp my bra with ease, revealing my already hard nipples. I instantly put my hands on his back, scratching him and leaving red trails of my nails, claming him as mine as his tongue slowly danced along my right nipple. I closed my eyes and moaned, I couldn't catch a breath when he played with my left nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"I know how to please you... Tell me babygirl" Andy said so slowly, his hot breath still on my breasts giving me goosebumbs. "Do you trust me with your body?" I nod quickly, not opening my eyes. He bit my nipple and I hissed at the slight pain, but to be honest, it only made want him more. "Use your words! Do you trust me with your body?" 'How can I use my words when my lips are trembling and my whole body is shaking like crazy, my blue-eyed demon?' I thought to myself as I bit my bottom lip, opening my eyes and trying to speak: "Yes- please- I-" my voice cracked and it sounded more like a squeek, but it was enough for Andy, fortunately. 

He gave me an amused smirk before he kissed me on my lips again and got up from the bed. I was confused at first and I missed his touch, but Andy didn't go far, he stopped by his bedside table, looking for something in a drawer and then went back to bed with small metal object in his hands. Handcuffs. That was that little 'something' I saw in his eyes earlier. He wanted to play this dirty game with me and who am I to stop him?