Claude: Entertaining the Master

"The Master wishes to see us in his study." Claude drones. You place the plate you had been cleaning back into the sink and look at the Butler.
"Both of us?" You query.
"Yes." Claude pushes his glasses up his nose. Cold golden eyes focus on your face. "Immediately" Untying your apron and throwing it on the kitchen counter, you follow Claude as he leaves the room.

"What is it he wishes to see us about?" Your legs move quickly to keep up with his long strides.
"He didn't mention. Only that he wanted us in his study immediately." The vague nature of Claude's answer only worsens the anxiety prodding at your stomach. You take a deep breath to calm yourself. The only times you had ever been called into your Master's study had been for punishment. Following that line of thought, you find yourself unable to think of anything you have done wrong recently. It strikes you and you feel sick; what if he knew your secret? What if he had heard you with his Butler?

Claude knocks gently. You are silent as you await permission to enter.
"Get in here, then." Alois huffs. Entering the room, you see your Master sat behind his desk. Head resting in his palm, he grins as you both enter.
"I'm bored." He complains. "Do something about it." Claude looks down at you. Meeting his gaze, you find yourself become flustered. You fix your eyes on the floor again.
"I knew it!" Alois giggles. He springs from his seat, walking around his desk. He leans against it, arms folded against his chest as he looks at you both. Mischief is in his eyes.

"Oh, Claude." He tuts. "You've been fucking the maid?" Claude glares at his Master.
"That's naughty." Alois giggles again. He pushes himself from his desk. Slowly, he approaches you. A gently finger traces your body as he circles you. His eyes take in every inch of your body.
"Not that I can blame you." He stops, looking up at the other man. "What is she like, Hmm?" Claude remains silent, eyes away from Alois. "I don't like it when you ignore me, Claude!" To grab the attention of his demon, Alois wraps an arm around your waist. His lips skim your neck.
"Master-" He speaks through gritted teeth. His eyes raise from the floor to meet Alois'.
"What?" Alois chimes. Claude glares at him. "What's with that look?"
"Stop." Claude almost growls as Alois leaves soft kisses against your neck.

A cheeky smile pulling at his lips, Alois moves back to his desk.
"Show me, then." He chirps. Claude moves himself closer to you.
"Master?" You question. Alois pushes himself up, sitting on his desk.
"If Claude wont tell me what it's like, then he can show me." He shrugs. Heat fills your cheeks as realisation hits. Surprising yourself, you don't seem to hate the idea. In fact, you are intrigued; though you don't understand why your Master would want to watch. You look up at Claude.
"Do I have to make it an order?" Alois raises an eyebrow at his Butler.
"My love?" Claude leans closer, studying your face. You shrug.
"I-I don't mind." You whisper. Claude seems pleased.
"I thought not." He smirks. "You've got quite the bad side."

Alois smirks.
"Strip each other." He commands. Without hesitation, Claude's fingers find the buttons of your dress. Quickly, he reaches the last button. Allowing your nerves to melt away, you eagerly unbutton his tailcoat and vest, pushing them to the floor. With a quiet thud, your dress hits the floor. Elegantly, Claude pulls the lace of your corset undone. You bite your lip as you reach the last button of his shirt, revealing his toned torso. As your corset is thrown to the floor, you allow your fingers to stray below his belt. Roughly, you pull it open. Hungry hands work to undo his trousers. Kicking his shoes off in preparation, he watches as you reveal his erect member. As you push his trousers and underwear down, he slides out of them and pushes them aside with his foot. Lust clouding his eyes, he pulls your panties down. Both naked, he holds your body against his and kisses you passionately. You both look to your Master and await your next command.

Alois bites his lip as his eyes scan your bodies.
"What now, Master?" You speak in low, quiet tones.
"Put his dick in your mouth." He orders. Obediently, you drop to your knees in front of Claude. Looking up at him, you run your tongue from the base to the tip of his manhood. You kiss and lick his sensitive tip. A hand makes a fist in your hair as he lets out a quiet moan.
"All of him." Alois whispers. Slowly, you take every inch of Claude in your mouth. Feeling him at the back of your throat, you move your tongue on him. Instinctively, he gently thrusts his hips to push himself into your mouth more.

"Stop." Alois speaks quietly. You stand, looking to him for the next instruction. His eyes fall on you.
"Lay down, over there." He points at the fur rug beside the fire. Carefully, you lay yourself down. Warmth envelops your body; a welcome contrast to the cool air in the rest of the room.
"Get on top of her." He orders Claude. Smirking, Claude nods. Lustful, he positions himself over you. You feel his hard member rub against your soft spot slightly, pushing a whisper of a moan from your lips. You loosely lock your legs around him. Alois hops down from his desk and sits himself in one of the seats by the fire, giving himself a clearer view.

"I want you to do it, now." He mutters. Claude thrusts into you hard. You let out a loud moan.
"Ah, I've been craving this." Claude whispers, nibbling the lobe of your ear. His moans are low, like growls. His hips move quickly. Each hard, rough thrust causes him to hit against your sensitive area. Your moans become louder. Pleasure washes over your body. Finger nails dragging over his broad shoulders, you arch your back. Bodies pushed together, your lips meet in a hungry kiss. His tongue pushes against yours dominantly.

"Do her from behind." Alois tilts his head curiously as he watches you both. In an easy movement, Claude flips you over onto your stomach. Firm hands grip your hips, pulling them up. Slowly this time, he pushes himself into you. His thrusts are slow. Nails digging into your hips, he pulls you against himself. Making a fist in your hair, he pulls your head back as he increases the pace of his thrusts. Letting out a loud moan, you grasp fistfuls of the fur rug. Your back arches as pleasure envelops you. His moans are low and quiet.

"Make her come. I want to hear what noises she makes." Alois orders Claude. Claude moves away from you. Rough, he flips you onto your back again. He holds one of your legs to his chest, allowing him to reach deeper. Smirking, he thrusts into you. He moves hard and fast. Each pounding your sensitive area takes causes your body to tremble. Heat caresses your entire body. Shaking hands run down his muscular chest. Your moans become closer to screams; your breathing becomes erratic. You reach peak after peak. Alois smirks as you lose control of yourself.
"Keep going." He demands. "You're not allowed to come until she can't take any more. She has to beg for it." You shake and shiver, unsure of how many climaxes you have reached at this point.

"C-Claude!" You moan as your body begins to ache. Smiling, he knows you well enough to know when you've reached the limit.
"Just say it, my dear." He muses. Your eyes meet his. Taking a deep breath, you attempt to regain enough control of your body to speak.
"C-" You sigh, releasing a moan. "Come. Please." His grip on your thigh tightens. Thrusts quickening, he moans louder.
"Uh, _____!" He moans your name in a whisper. His warm fluid shoots powerfully into you. Leaving a soft kiss on your cheek, he moves away from you.

Alois claps his hands together.
"Well, that was an interesting show!" He chirps. Claude lays beside you as you catch your breath, wrapping an arm around your waist.
"Now, I've something to take care of-" Alois giggles. "So I need you both to leave." Pulling his trousers on, Claude throws you his tailcoat so you can cover your body. He picks up your clothing for you.
"It is probably best that you re-dress in your own room." Claude mutters. You nod, following him out of the room.