Triplets: A Surprise

(Requested by LoveIsFutile. Hope you enjoy it, sorry for the wait!) 

Sighing happily, your body relaxes as warm water surrounds you. You had been thinking about this bath all day and you couldn't be more thankful for a few minutes to yourself. Being one of only two female servants in the Trancy household really paid off when it came to this kind of thing; You only had to share the bathroom with one other person. Eyes feeling heavy, you decide that it's time to get out. Better not risk falling asleep in the water. Wrapping a fluffy towel around your body, you make the short walk to your room. You don't bother to lock your door; the house is silent, so it seems everyone is asleep. 

As your towel hits the floor, you hear the near silent creak of your door opening. Covering yourself as well as you can, you spin on your heels to scold the intruder. Timber, Thompson and Canterbury stand in the door way; bare chested, towels wrapped around their hips to cover their manhood.
"What are you doing?!" Blushing, you feel yourself becoming flustered. Heads tilted, three sets of eyes scan your body. As Thompson steps forward, you instinctively move back. Hitting your bed, you lose your balance. Falling, you land on your bed. Embarrassed, you shuffle back and cover yourself with the blankets.

Watching the three men, you push yourself against the pillows of your bed. Thompson moves onto the bed. Stopping mere inches from you, a small smile pulls at his lips. Leaning down, his arms cage you in. His lips crash against yours, kissing you hard. Shocked by his unusual behaviour, you gasp. Timber and Canterbury move themselves either side of you. As they kiss, nibble and lick at your neck Thompson moves down.

Leaving a trail of soft kisses, he pulls the blanket away from your body. Gently, he guides you to lay down properly. The other men follow, lips staying on your neck. Brazenly, Thompson moves his lips to your soft spot. His tongue moves rhythmically against you. Allowing your inhibitions to fade, you surrender your body to them. A quiet moan escapes your lips. Pleasure washes over you.

Laying back, he pulls you on top of himself. Canterbury's hands move over your behind as Timber pushes two fingers into your wetness. They move slowly. Lips on Thompson's neck, you moan against him as you leave tender kisses. With eager fingers, he unwraps his towel. As he reveals his erect manhood, it rubs against your soft spot. Timber removes his fingers from you. Canterbury holds your hips firmly, guiding you onto his brother's member.

As Thompson enters you, you let out a loud moan. His long member hits against your sensitive area almost instantly. You move your hips slowly. Lips slightly ajar, a low moan escapes him as he watches you. Peripherally, you see the other men's towels hit the floor. Timber kneels just above his brother. A gentle hand pulls you down. As you lick at the tip of Timber's length, you feel wet fingers rub against your back entrance.

Taking Timber in your mouth, you feel something pressing against you behind. Nerves flutter for a moment. You concentrate on relaxing your body to avoid pain. Timber's hips move just slightly, pushing him further into your mouth. Slowly and carefully, Canterbury pushes himself into you. For a moment, there is a slight pang of pain. As it fades, a new wave of pleasure consumes you. Between them, Canterbury and Thompson massage your sensitive area. You moan loud against Timber. Rapidly, you feel yourself approaching a peak.

Heat envelops you as you move your hips against the men. Your tongue dances around Timber's hard member. With a loud moan, you reach a strong climax. Your body trembles under the immensity of the pleasure. Almost in perfect unison, the three men release into you. Slowly, they move away from you. Catching your breath, you slowly shuffle back against the pillows. Your eyes close heavily. They join you, legs and arms interlocking around you. As the covers are pulled over you, you allow yourself to drift off to sleep. Explanations can wait until morning.