Joker: Winter

Alone, you head back to your tent. Three weeks in and you were yet to fall from the tightrope. Happy with your success in the night's performance, you smile to yourself as you walk. A gust of icy cold wind blows against you. Shivering, you rub your arms.
"Cold, are 'ee?" A voice calls from behind you as you hear hurried footsteps. Throwing an arm around your shoulders, Joker grins at you. He removes his scarf and wraps it around your neck.
"Thank you!" You mumble, getting a mouth full of wool. As you splutter and cough, he chuckles, putting his arm back around your shoulders.

Reaching your tent, you go to remove the scarf.
"Keep it!" He smiles. "S'cold and I don't want 'ee gettin' sick!" You nod, nuzzling your face into the warm wool. He places a cold hand on your cheek and looks into your eyes. A mischievous grin spreads across his face.
"Whacha say to me coming in for a bit, eh?" Not waiting for an answer, he walks past you and into your tent. Stunned, you freeze in your place. A chuckle wakes you from your daze. Entering, you find him sat on your bed wearing the same grin.

He shuffles back against the pillows and pats the space beside him.
"What're you doing?" You giggle.
"I'm gunna keep 'ee warm t'night." As you sit next to him, he smirks. Adjusting your pillows, he gestures for you to lie down. You wiggle your body down, sliding under the covers and against him. Wrapping an arm around your waist, he buries his face in your hair. His hot breath tickles the nape of your neck. Lightly, he traces your side with a finger. As he reaches your stomach, you giggle and twitch.
"Whazza matter with 'ee?" He laughs quietly.
"You're tickling me!" You squirm as he continues running a finger over the same sensitive area.
"Hmm? I am?" Leaning his face against your neck, he continues to tickle you. "You mean right 'ere?" You wiggle against him.

He moves his hand, resting it on your hip. Gently, he traces your neck with his nose.
"An' what about this?" He leaves light kisses against your neck. Biting your lip, you close your eyes. As his hand slides down your thigh, you push your body against his.
"Come 'ere!" He whispers as he pulls at your side. As you turn to face him, you smile shyly. Your eyes meet as a skeletal hand rests on your waist. His lips find yours in a tender kiss. Cautiously, he guides you to lay on your back. Moving over you, he begins to leave soft kisses against your neck again.

He rests himself between your legs, slowly moving his hips against yours. Tracing your curves with his prosthetic, he tickles you again. Giggling, you move below him. With an arched eyebrow, he looks at you smirking.
"I wonder if 'ee that sensitive all over." His tongue runs down your neck as he moves lower. "'Spose I needa find out for meself!" Pulling at the ribbon at the front of your stage dress, he nibbles his bottom lip in anticipation. As he reveals your body, he grins lustfully. Moving back to you, he begins leaving gentle kisses from your neck to the waistband of your tights.

An eager finger slips below them, sliding them off quickly. His kisses continue downwards. As he reaches your underwear, he pulls them down with his teeth as he gently massages your breast. His tongue finds your soft spot, dancing quickly over it. Inhaling suddenly, you arch your back. He allows his hand to move down, inserting a finger into you. Letting out a moan, you run your fingers through his hair. His lips begin to move up your body again as his finger leaves you.

Furrowing your brows, you watch as he moves his face closer to yours again. With a warm smile, his eyes meet yours. Locking your legs around him, you pull him closer. As you feel him growing hard beneath his trousers, you give him a playful smile. He kisses you tenderly. Your hands skim his body, moving towards the buttons of his trousers. Impatiently, you fiddle with them. Tugging them down, you free him from. With trembling hands, you unbutton his shirt and throw it to the floor.

Hesitantly, he positions himself at your entrance. Biting your lip, you gently push his hips, urging him to go on. Thrusting into you, he kisses you passionately. You moan against each other. Your eyes meet as he moves away from you lips. Leaning his forehead against yours, he beings to thrust harder. Parting your lips, you moan loudly. Your hands run across his muscular back, tangling themselves in the lengths of his hair. Back arching, your body presses against his. Clutching the pillow, your body tenses as you are overcome with pleasure. He takes your hands in his, holding them beside your head. 

Heat rushes to your cheeks as you reach your peak. Biting your lip hard, you hold your moan back.
"I don't mind 'em hearin' if 'ee don't." His hot breath tickles your neck. Relaxing your body, you allow yourself to let out a loud moan. Gripping his hands tighter, you feel yourself becoming breathless as you free yourself to give in to your climax. Barely touching you, he nibbles your neck.
"J-Joker!" You moan his name loudly. Moaning in return, he increases the speed of his thrusts. You feel yourself quickly approaching a second climax. Closing your eyes, you reach up to kiss him. He lets out a low moan. As you tighten around him again, he releases into you. Leaning his forehead against yours, he closes his eyes. Panting, he smiles contently.

Gingerly, he lays himself beside you. Resting your head on his chest, you drape a leg over his. Listening to his heartbeat, a wave of happiness washes over you. He kisses the top of your head, holding you close.
"Well-" You giggle. "That's one way to keep me warm at night!" He chuckles heartily.
"Aye!" He nuzzles his face into your hair. "P'haps we should share a tent more often, eh?" You run your fingers over his chest.
"It's winter, so I'll need help keeping warm most nights." You bite your lip.
"It'd be ungentlmanly to let 'ee be cold every night!" He leaves one last kiss on the top of your head. "Best get 'ee sleep, love. Early start t'morra." Smiling, you close your eyes.
"I love 'ee." He whispers as you feel yourself drifting off.