Ciel and Alois: Easily Persuaded

As you enter the bustling ball room, you scan the crowd. Your eyes meet with Earl Trancy's, who smirks and winks at you. He nudges the man to his right, who spins to face you. Earl Phantomhive looks up to the taller man, scowling. Giggling to yourself, you move across the busy dance floor to get a drink. Enthralled in their conversation, the two men fail to notice how close you are to them. As you pour a drink from the decanter of wine, you find yourself listening to them talk.

"I've seen you looking at her!" Alois chimes.
"Yes. I look at a lot of people. It means nothing." Ciel huffs, turning away from the other man.
"Not like that you don't. She's cute, I don't understand your problem." Alois rolls his eyes as Ciel attempts to ignore him. "We could share. Hmm, now that could be interesting." Ciel glares at Alois.
"Shut up, you deviant!" He scoffs. "If you're so interested, why don't you go and talk to her yourself, Trancy?"
"Fine!" Alois chirps, looking around the room to find you. Leaning against the drinks table, you smile as he approaches you, unaware of what you have heard.

"You look beautiful, this evening." Alois grins, taking your hand in his.
"Thank you, Earl Trancy." You smile flirtatiously. He glances around at Ciel, who is watching with crossed arms. Giggling, he squeezes your hand as his eyes meet yours again.
"Would you care to dance?" Grinning mischievously, he pulls at your hand. You finish your small glass of wine quickly. Eagerly, he tugs you towards the dance floor. As you pass Ciel, Alois winks at him, teasing.

Reaching the centre of the dance floor, he pulls you against himself and places his other hand on the small of your back. Your hand rests on his chest. Looking up, you smile.
"So-" You clear your throat. "What was this about sharing me with Earl Phantomhive, then?" Giggling, you watch as a light blush rises in his cheeks. Arching an eyebrow, he tilts his head.
"You're not very good at whispering." You add with a smirk. His blush disappears as his eyes study your face. Regaining composure, his eyes move down your body.
"Well-" He meets your gaze again. "We were both admiring you, and I suggested it may be interesting for us to share." Your brows furrow.
"Share?" You urge him on.
"Oh come now, you're surely not so naive." He winks. "You know any man would kill to have you." You chuckle. As the song comes to an end, he leads you away from the dance floor to get another drink.

Handing you a glass almost overflowing with wine, he looks over to Ciel. The other man is stood, sulking and talking to his butler.
"You've still not explained yourself." Leaning against the table, you raise an eyebrow and await his response. Alois bites his bottom lip as he looks back to you. He leans down, his lips skimming your ear.
"I was suggesting that we see if we can't both have you." Gently, he traces your neck with his tongue. "At the same time." Moving back, his face remains close to yours.
"Of course, being the prude he is, he didn't seem all too interested." Remaining silent, you look across the room at Ciel. Grinning, you lean closer to Alois.
"Well, I'm sure I can persuade him." Winking, you grab Alois' hand and pull him towards Ciel.

Gently, you fingers run down Ciel's arm. Quickly, he turns on his heels. The anger on his face melts away when he notices it was you and not Alois that interrupted his conversation.
"Now, Lord Phantomhive-" You pout in fake anger. A blush rises in his cheeks as you intertwine your fingers with his. Alois stands close behind you, his fingers lightly tracing your side.
"I hear that you're not interested in me." Batting your eyelashes, you move closer to him. He shoots an angry glare at Alois, who giggles.
"If that's the case, you wouldn't want to take a walk with me and Earl Trancy then." As you turn, you keep hold of his hand. Willingly, he follows as you leave.
"You were awfully easy to persuade." You giggle. Ciel huffs. You let Alois lead you both out of the room and up the stairs. 

Reaching a large mahogany door, Alois stops and turns to you and Ciel. He grins as he unlocks the door and pulls you both inside. Moving behind you, Ciel wraps an arm around your waist and holds you against his body. Alois steps infront of you, pressing himself against you. As Ciel leaves rough kisses against your neck, Alois moves his lips closer to yours. Holding your face with both hands, he looks into your eyes. Passionately, he kisses you.