Pluto: Wandering

(Requested by Levimylover, hope I wrote it the way you wanted!)

After a long and somewhat tiring journey, Sharmaine arrives at Phantomhive Manor. Yawning, she knocks on the door. With a warm smile, Sebastian answers. Taking her luggage off her, he gestures for her to come in. Ciel is stood at the bottom of the staircase. Excited to see her friend, Sharmaine runs to him and throws her arms around his neck.

"It's so good to finally see you!" She beams, tightening her arms around him.

"You too." Ciel huffs, gently patting her on the back. "But, could you get off me now?" Blushing, Sharmaine moves away quickly.

"Sorry!" She giggles. The boy turns to his butler, waving a dismissive hand.

"And have tea ready for us in my study." He orders as the butler makes his way up the large staircase.

"Allow me to show you around." Ciel flashes a small smile. Sharmaine expects that is the most any one could get from him. As he heads the same way Sebastian did, she follows obediently.

"This place is amazing." Sharmaine gushes, not realising she'd spoken out loud. Ciel shrugs his shoulders, humming in detached agreement. As you walk along a narrow, seemingly endless corridor, Ciel points to doors and explains what each room is. Reaching a large, mahogany door, they both stop. His study, she assumes. He pulls a small key from his pocket and unlocks the door.

Two comfortable seats are placed either side of a small table. An immaculate chess set sits a top the table. Ciel sits in the larger of the two chairs. Elegantly, he crosses his legs as Sharmaine takes her seat.

"Fancy a game?" He gestures to the chess set. Anxious, she nods.

"I'm er- I'm not very good." Flashing a nervous smile, she shrugs.

"You'll learn." There is a glimpse of that small smile again as Ciel meets Sharmaine's gaze.

The sound of irregular, quick footsteps interrupts the two. Noticing the door has been left ajar, Ciel rubs his temples.

"Wh-" Sharmaine feels the air being knocked out of her. Finding herself on the floor, she lays there in a cloud of confusion.

"Pluto!" Sebastian shouts. Ciel offers a hand, pulling Sharmaine up. Feeling ever so slightly delicate after her tumble, she gently places herself back into her seat. Looking at Sebastian, she notices a man behind him. A man with beautiful silver hair. His behaviour is odd. Almost dog like. Doughy eyed, he watches Sebastian as he places the tray of tea on the table beside his master. Pluto wears a scuffled tuxedo, but it looks out of place on him. Sharmaine notices a collar around his neck.

A small, blonde haired boy runs into the room. His clothes are muddy. Most likely, he is the gardener. Clearly relieved, he pats Pluto on the head. The man begins to pant like a dog, happy to see his friend. Sharmaine finds herself utterly intrigued.

"Finny, didn't I tell you to keep that thing out?" Sebastain speaks behind gritted teeth. The boy looks panicked.

"I-I'm sorry Sebastian!" He flinches away from the enraged man.

"He hurt our guest." As Sebastian speaks, the boy looks guilty.

"I'm so sorry miss!" He bows his head in Sharmaine's direction.

"I'm fine, really no need to be sorry." She smiles brightly to reassure Finny. Having been scolded, Finny leads Pluto out with him.