Lau: Business

Walking into the room, you find yourself in a haze of thick smoke. Coughing, you swipe at the air to clear yourself a path.
"Lau?" You splutter.
"Ah, _____!" Smiling blissfully, he gushes. "Here on behalf of the young Earl?"
"I am." You mumble between coughs.
"Ran Moa, excuse us for a few moments please." The young woman nods, leaving silently.
"Please, take a seat." Lau turns his attention back to you. Looking around the room, you notice there are no chairs other than then one Lau is sat on.

"You're on the only chair." Giggling, you shake your head.
"Ah, so I am." He chuckles. "Sit here then!" Patting his lap, his smile returns.
"On your lap?" The idea of it makes you blush.
"I assure you, it's quite comfortable." Nonchalantly, he takes a puff of his pipe.
"Fine." You huff. "But put that thing down." You check your pocket watch. You've not much time until you're due back at Phantomhive manor. You tell yourself it is easier to simply give in to Lau; preferring to ignore the fact that you find him somewhat intriguing. Obediently, he places his pipe down. Carefully, you place yourself in his lap. A strong arm wraps around your waist. Slowly, his eyes open and meet yours. Distracted by the shimmering hazel, you fail to realise he is talking.
"Miss ____?" Hearing your name shakes you from your daze.
"Yes, sorry." You giggle nervously. Scolding yourself mentally, you try to pull yourself together. You don't want him to see how flustered you are becoming.
"How may I help you?" A small chuckle escapes him.
"Information." You spit the word out. "On- Er." Closing your eyes, you take a deep breath to calm yourself.

"I believe business may have to wait." He chimes.
"What?" Nerves flutter in your stomach.
"I think you know what I mean." His blissful smile seems to change. There's something almost smug about it now. "You're a beautiful woman, and there's no shame in indulging in your desires."
"I'm afraid I'm not following you." Lying, you try to buy yourself time to fully take in the situation.
"Perhaps I could show you." His arm loosens around you. Anxious, you watch him closely.
"Move your legs here." He pats either side of his hips. Straddling him, you swallow hard. Your mind fills with what the consiquences of this may be. Earl Phantomhive would be far from happy. Pushing those thoughts away, you allow yourself to surrender to him.

Hesitantly, your arms move around his neck.
"You seem so nervous." He comments, gently cupping your face. "Allow me to relax you." Gently, he kisses you. Your stomach somersaults. His tongue pushes into your mouth, moving slowly with yours. Barely touching you, his hands move down your body. Firm, he grasps your behind. Allowing him control, his hands move you. Slowly, you grind against him. It isn't long until you feel him growing hard beneath you. A new wave of nerves wash over you. He leaves soft kisses against your neck.

Suddenly, you find yourself being lifted. Carefully, he rests your back against a wall. It's cold. A warm hand slides beneath the skirt of your dress. Quite quickly, your underwear is pulled off. Closing your eyes, you try to keep calm. It's hopeless. Your heart races with anticipation. His eyes meet yours, the same blissful smile on his face. As his lips find yours, he thrusts gently into you. A small moan escapes both of you as his hips begin to move slowly. You wrap your legs around his waist. His lips move to your neck again. Warmth envelops you as his large member touches your sensitive area.

You lean your head back, allowing him more access to your neck. His grip tightens on your thighs, nails digging slightly into your soft skin. Ever so gently, he nibbles on your neck to silence his own moans. Biting your lip, you desperately attempt to keep yourself quiet. His thrusts quicken and it becomes near impossible to silence yourself. Pleasure wraps around you, taking a tight hold of your body. Your body trembles as you reach a peak. A loud moan escapes you as you climax. Burrying your head against his shoulder, your moans continue. Kissing you passionately, he releases powerfully into you.

Leaving a tender kiss on your forehead, he carefully places you on your feet. Looking up at him, you feel heat fill your cheeks. Skimming your arm, his hand finds yours. Fingers interlocking, he sighs peacefully.
"I imagine it will be far easier to take care of business now." He chuckles. "For us both." Embarrassed, you look to the floor and bite your lip. Nodding, you giggle to yourself.