Drocell: Human

(Requested by all_time_rainbows, I kind of struggled so I hope it's okay!)

As you push the mahogany double doors open, they creak loudly. The spacious room is dark; Lit only by small beams of moon light sneaking through the windows. In the centre of the room stands a large chair. From it you hear the faint drone of a familiar song. It is slow, like it isn't being played properly. You sigh. He had seemed so sad lately. So lost. Cautious, you walk around the chair. Blank violet eyes look up at you. Kneeling beside his chair, you gently hold one of his hands. His skin is cold. Absently, he stares out of the window. A finger slowly winds the gear of the music box on the floor beside him. You just watch him, the moon lighting his beautiful features. You have known him for some months now. You had been walking down the street and his music had caught your attention. Something about him completely captivated you. Nearly every day since then, you have visited him. Not once had you seen him without a smile upon his face. Not until the past week. There was nothing you wanted more than to take his pain away.

Slowly, you move to kneel in front of him. His eyes fall to yours. Smiling sweetly, you softly cup his face.
"Tell me what's bothering you." Your thumb caresses his cheek. Almost mechanically, he tilts his head as his eyes move over your face.
"I reasoned that I am meant to be human." He looks over you again, back to the window. "But, lately, I-" He stops himself, unable to find a way to finish the sentence. "Don't know." Pushing yourself up, your face is a mere inch from his. His eyes seem to instinctively find your lips.
"Stop thinking." You whisper, desperate to distract him from his troubles.

"What are y-" Not allowing him time to question you, your lips crash against his. Soft and slow, you kiss him tenderly. Moving back, you study his face to see his reaction. Eyes wide and lips slightly ajar, he stares at you.
"What was that?" His voice is quiet.
"A kiss." You giggle.
"Could I-" He pauses. "I'd like to do it again." Smiling, you move your lips to his. Cool hands hold your face gently as his lips move slowly against yours. The hand on his face strays into his hair, tangling in soft amber locks. Fingers skim down your arms, interlocking with yours.

Timidly, he pulls you up into his lap. Your legs rest comfortably either side of his hips. As the kiss deepens, you move your hips against his slightly. His lips move to your neck, tickling as he kisses and licks at the sensitive skin. His hands move to the back of your dress, pushing buttons through their hoops as he goes.
"W-what are you doing?" Nervous, your voice wavers.
"Exploring." He drones. "I want to experience every inch of you." You meet his eyes, a deep blush spreading in your cheeks. Biting your lip, you nod to grant him permission to continue.

As he reaches the last button of your dress, he pushes it down. He glances at you. Understanding, you obediently stand and allow your dress to fall to the floor. He stands, hands moving to your back again. Quick fingers unlace your corset with ease. It hits the floor with a light thud. You swallow hard as icy hands glide over your bare skin. You look up at him. The shine seems to be returning to his eyes as he admires your body. With trembling hands, you unbutton his jacket. Pushing it to the floor, you eagerly move your attention to his shirt. As it hits the floor, you run a shaking hand over his toned torso.

His fingers slip beneath your underwear. Rubbing your womanhood, he pushes a small moan from you.
"It seems so wet already." He drones. "Does that mean you want me?" Surprised by his brashness, you find yourself speechless. He had always seemed so shy. So quiet. This side of him stirred something within you. Looking up at him, you meet shimmering violet eyes. Anxious, you nod. Hungry, your fingers battle the buttons of his trousers. Shaking just slightly, your fingers slip below his underwear. You pull them down, along with his trousers. Following your lead, he removes yours.

Before you've time to move, he lifts you from your feet. Gently, he leans you against a cool wall. Your arms move around his neck, fingers twirling in the lengths of his silky hair. Holding your hips, he pulls you onto himself quickly. He lets out a low moan. His thrusts are slow and hard. Nuzzling his face against your neck, he kisses roughly.
"Your body is amazing." He mutters quietly. "How does mine feel?" Your back arches as he continues to thrust into you.
"S-sso good." You moan. Encouraged, his thrusts become faster. Harder. Warmth envelops your entire body.

You begin to tremble with the closeness of your climax. His grip on you tightens. Your moans become louder. His large member hits hard against your sensitive area, pushing you to a powerful orgasm. Your nails dig into the smooth skin of his back. He lets of a low, quiet moan. It sounds almost like a growl. His lips skim against your neck, breath tickling you. He releases into you, gripping your hips so tight it almost hurts.

Gently, he places you to your feet again.
"I was thinking that I may not be human." Head tilted, he looks down at you with the smallest of smiles on his lips."And then I thought to myself; I must be." He cups your face. "Because I love you." Taken a back by the suddenness of his confession, you stare at him for a moment.
"I-" You stumble over your words. "I love you too." The small smile spreads into a bright grin. Relief washes over you. He is happy again.