Bardroy: The Window

Wiping the sweat from your forehead, you lean against the work surface. Cigarette smoke bellows around you. As you continue scrubbing the dishes, a fresh blanket of sweat covers you.
"Can you open a bloody window?!" Spinning on your heels, you face Bard. Eyebrow raised, he squints at you. "It's so hot in here." You groan.
"Yeah, go on." He mumbles, chopping a carrot.

On your toes, you reach up to open the window. Stretching your arm as much as you can, you still can't reach. Sighing loudly, you try to elongate yourself more. Warm hands grasp your waist, lifting you to reach the window. Opening it, your stomach flutters. A gust of wind blows your hair back. Gently, you are placed back on your feet. Hesitant, you turn to face Bard.
"Th-Thank you." Filled with nerves, you stutter. A small smile touches his lips as he takes a long drag on his cigarette. Your eyes meet and you silently stare for a moment.
"Not a problem." He flicks the cigarette to the floor, stomping it out. 

Your eyes trace his features. You have never been this close before. As your eyes stop on his lips, he leans closer to you.
"______?" He whispers your name, lips barely an inch away from yours. Closing your eyes, you summon what little courage you can. Cautiously, you kiss him. As you move back, your eyes open again. A light blush rushes to his cheeks.
"Wha' was that for?" His voice shakes.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Cupping his face, you smile.
"Oh yeah?" He smirks. "Think I do." His arms move around your waist. Pulling you against himself, his lips crash into yours. Passionately, he kisses you. Tangling the fingers of one hand in his hair, the other runs down his muscular back. His tongue finds yours and dances against it. Moving back, he bites his lip and studies your face. Lips parted, you breathe heavily.

Eager hands move to lift you onto the work surface. Desperate lips find yours, kissing you hard. Your legs hold his hips, pushing him against yourself. His hands hungrily run over your body. His lips move to your neck, kissing and nibbling the sensitive skin. You bite your lip. A clammy hand moves up your thigh, pushing your dress out of its way. The other hand gropes your breast. Over come with lust, he pulls your underwear off and throws them to the floor. His lips leave you, allowing him to fix his eyes on yours.

Watching you closely, he inserts a finger into you. You moan quietly. Smiling, he kisses your neck softly as his finger thrusts into you. Slowly, his thumb rubs against your soft spot. Fingers running through his hair, you arch your back. Inserting a second finger, he finds your lips again. His tongue dominates yours. Eager, your hands run down his chest and find the buckle of his belt. Swiftly, you pull it off. Unzipping his pants, you feel his hard length below his underwear. A low moan escapes his lips as you push his trousers and underwear to the floor.

Removing his fingers from you, he pulls you against himself. His member lightly touches your entrance. With a soft kiss, he pushes himself into you. You both moan into the kiss. His thrusts are fast and hard. Tilting your head back, you allow him access to your neck. His kisses are rough and hungry. Each thrust pushes him against the right place. Skin tingling, you feel yourself inching closer to your peak.
"B-Bard." A loud moan escapes you. Grabbing fistfuls of his uniform, you reach a climax. He moans against your neck. Biting down gently, he releases into you. Softly, he peppers your neck and cheek with loving kisses.

Delicate hands grab your waist, helping you down from the work top. Smiling brightly, he hands you your underwear. As you slide them back on, the door slams open. Startled, you jump, almost tripping yourself over. Bard catches you and chuckles. Angry crimson eyes fix on you both. Sebastian tuts loudly.
"This is not appropriate behaviour for Phantomhive servants." He speaks sternly. "And where the master's food is prepared." Shaking his head, he looks at the work surface.
"Clean up." He orders. Stunned, you and Bard look at one another. "Now!" With that demand, you both jump back to life. Swiftly, he exits the kitchen. Bard leaves a tender kiss against your cheek. With a smile, he cups your face.
"I love you." He whispers, lips skimming your ear.
"I love you too." You grin.
"Back to work!" A voice calls from outside. With a giggle, you both return to your own jobs.