Snake: Help

(Requested by FOREVERWOLF88, hope you like it and sorry for the wait!!)

"You have a new footman?" Carefully, you place your cup down on the table. You find your eyes glued to him. He is a slender man with white hair. A snake lays comfortably around his neck.
"Oh, yes." Ciel sips at his tea. "He had nowhere to go so I employed him."
"What's his name?" You force yourself to look away from him, not wishing to make him feel uncomfortable.
"Snake." Ciel seems uninterested in the conversation. Distracted, he shuffles through the pile of papers on his desk.
"Snake?" Confused, you raise an eyebrow.
"He was a circus performer. That's the only name he has given us." He sighs, clearly boring of your curiosity. "Not that he ever talks. For himself, that is." Impatient, his fingers tap against the desk. "Now- I've work to do."
"Polite as always." You smile sarcastically as you take your leave.

You decide to take a walk through the gardens to keep yourself occupied. Distracted by a passing dove, you fail to notice what is in your path. Your foot finds something thin and firm. An angry hiss interrupts your thoughts. You let out a loud shriek as a pang of pain swims up your leg. You find yourself lay on the soft grass, clutching your leg. Moving your hand away, you feel small rivers of blood trickling down your leg. Someone crouches in front of you. The snake slithers away.

"I'm sorry-" A hand reaches out to you. "Says Oscar." Taking the hand, you struggle to stand properly. Pain throbs in your leg. Looking up, you are met by golden eyes. A slight blush rises in Snake's cheeks. Instantly, his eyes fall to the floor.
"I-it's okay." Wincing, you try to stand normally.
"We have some medicine in our room-" His voice seems different. "Says Emily." Silent, he turns and walks away. Assuming it is what he meant, you follow.

Opening the door to his room, his eyes stay on the floor as he holds it open for you.
"Please, take a seat-" He gestures towards the bed. "Says Oscar." Obeying, you sit. He grabs a bottle and bandages from beside a large vivarium. Silently, he gently takes your leg. With a cloth, he dabs some of the liquid onto your wound.
"May I ask you something?" Desperate to distract yourself from the pain, you think of something to talk to him about. He nods.
"Why is it you use your snakes to talk?" You are met by silence. "I'm sorry. That was too personal." Embarrassed, you fall silent.

"It's easier this way-" His voice is quiet. "Says Oscar."
"Easier?" You feel a sting as the liquid disinfects your leg.
"Humans are cruel. If we talk for this one, he doesn't have to interact with other them-" He delicately cuts a length of bandage from the roll. "Says Emily."
"What do you mean by cruel?" You notice sadness touch his eyes for a quick second. "What happened?" Despite knowing you are prying, you want to know what could have hurt him this much. Snake stands, placing the things back beside the vivarium.
"When you look different, they say cruel things. Some attack you." Turning, his eyes stay on the floor again. "Says Oscar." 

Struggling, you stand. Slowly, you walk to him. You place a finger beneath his chin. Lifting his face, you make his eyes meet yours.
"There is nothing wrong with being different." Smiling sweetly, you hope to bring him some reassurance. A small blush rises in his cheeks.
"Do you not think there is something wrong with the way this one looks?" His eyes move away from yours. "Says Emily."
"No." Gingerly, you cup his face to maintain his gaze. "I think you're beautiful." Wide eyed, he stares at you.

Wanting to show him that you mean it, you lean up and kiss him gently. His body stiffens.
"Why don't you try talking to me?" Lowering yourself back to your feet, you watch him contently. He swallows hard, blush deepening.
"I-" His voice is almost inaudible. "I'd like to kiss you again. Please." Smiling brightly, you rest your hands against his chest as you reach up again. This kiss is different. There is far more passion. It seems clear that his confidence is higher with you. Cautiously, he takes the snakes from around his neck and places them in their home. His arms move around your waist.
"May I-" His blush deepens even further. "May I kiss you once more?" You nod. His lips find yours in a tender kiss. He holds your body tight against his.

 Moving away, his forehead leans against yours. Eyes tightly closed, he catches his breath.
"Is it okay?" You can barely hear him. "I've- I've never been this close to someone before." Affectionately, you kiss the tip of his nose.
"It's better than okay." You smile. Holding his hand, you lead him to the bed. Taking a seat, you pat the space beside you. Clearly anxious, he obeys.

"You look nervous." You remark, holding both of his hands in yours. Looking down, he nods vigorously. "Why?" Not wanting to stir any more nerves, you speak softly.
"I feel peculiar." Bashfully, his eyes meet with yours.
"What do you mean?" Concern covers your face. A small smile pulls at the corner of his lips.
"I want more-" His blush returns. "More of you." Heat tickles your cheeks.
"I want to give you that." A shy smile touches your face. With that, his hands gently cup your face. He kisses you softly. As you lay back, he follows you. His lips on your neck, your hands move over his back. Instinctively, your hips move together. It isn't long before you feel his hard length against you. Your fingers delicately unbuckle his belt. 

Freeing him from his trousers, you hand slowly pumps around his member. Face buried against your neck, he lets out small gasps and moans.
"Ah-" He moans. "I-it feels so good!" Enjoying the sounds he makes, you smile smugly. His fingers slip beneath your dress. Pulling at your underwear, his breathing is harsh. Nervous, but consumed by what pleasure you are bringing him, he pushes your underwear aside. Rubbing himself against your wetness, he swallows hard.

"Are you ready?" Lips against your neck, he whispers. You nod, clinging to his shirt as you ready yourself. Carefully, he pushes every inch of his long, thick member into you. A loud moan escapes you.
"Are you okay?" His voice is panicked as he remains completely still.
"Yes." You smile. "That's a good sound." A shy, yet smug smile touches his lips. Hips moving slowly, he pushes hard against your sensitive area.
"Th-this f-feels even better." With each movement, he lets out small moans against your neck. Back arching, you are barely able to contain your moans. Using your hand, you cover your mouth to keep as quiet as you can. Pleasure flows through your body. Heat envelops you. Fingers running through his silky hair, you pepper his neck with kisses. Trembling, you feel yourself quickly approaching your peak. Your arms move around him, holding his body close to yours. Fingers tangle in your hair, pulling lightly as he moves quicker.
"Ah-uh, Snake!" You moan loudly, tensing as you climax. Relishing your wetness, he thrusts harder as his limit approaches. Kissing you hard, his hot fluid fills you.

Gently, he lays beside you. Bashful, he leans his head against your shoulder. Turning yourself, you nuzzle against him. A hand holds your head against his chest. He leaves a loving kiss on the top of your head.
"Was it okay?" He whispers. "W-was I good at it?" Quickly, you nod. He exhales in relief. "Could we do it again, perhaps?" His voice shakes with nerves. Looking up, you meet his gaze.
"Of course." You grin. "I'd be upset if we didn't." His concern transforms into a shy smugness.