Ronald: Paper Work

(Requested by animelover419, hope it's alright!)

Shuffling papers, you sigh heavily. It's getting late. Way too late to still be at the office. As you move onto the last pile, you look around the empty room. You had been so engulfed in your mountains of work, you had completely failed to notice that every one of your colleagues had left. Leaning on a folded hand, you feel a head ache coming on.

Suddenly, the door to the office slams open.
"Crap." A familiar voice mutters. "Where the hell is it?" Looking up you see Ronald rushing to his desk. Giggling to yourself, you save him the trouble and grab the papers from his desk for him.
"You kind of need the paper work to submit it." Laughing, you hand him the stack. Sighing with relief, he smiles at you.
"What're you doing here so late?" Carefully, he puts the papers into his bag.
"I messed up so I had to start over." Sighing, you take a glance at the pile yet to be completed.

"Man." He huffs. "I'll keep you company while ya work." A cheeky smile touches his lips.
"You don't have to do that." You shrug, not wanting him to waste his night.
"Nah, it's fine." He leans against his desk. "But I do have one favour to ask, y'know, in return for my company."
"And what would that be?" You cock an eyebrow.
"Just one kiss." Slowly, he walks towards you. "I assure you, my stellar wit is worth it." As you giggle, heat flushes in your cheeks.
"Fine." You put on your best flirtatious smile. "Come here and get it."

"Didn't think you'd actually go for it." Surprise flashes on his face for a split second. As he steps closer, you loosely grab his tie.
"Well, you're cute." Pulling him against yourself, you smile up at him. "So, are you gunna take what you want?" A rosy blush touches his cheeks. You had never seen him nervous around a woman before now. Swallowing hard, he pushes his nerves away.
Softly, he kisses you. Hands resting against his chest, you accept his tongue as it is pushed into your mouth. Moving back, he looks down to you. Smugness is plastered across his face.
"I'm gunna have to ask for a retry." He muses. "You're flirting distracted me. That's kinda unfair."

You chuckle, turning away from him. You pull yourself onto the desk.
"Come on then." You smirk. Dumbfounded, his jaw hangs just slightly open. He slides between your legs. One hand settles on your hip, the other tangles itself in your hair. His nose brushes against yours. Locking your legs around him, you lightly grind your hips against his.
"You're drivin' me mad." He moans, becoming hard as your continue to move. Giggling, you let your lips move to his neck. Delicately, you kiss the sensitive skin there.

"W-why are you doing this?" He is clearly trying hard to keep his composure.
"Because I want you." With every second he comes undone, you grow in confidence. His hard member is pressed against you. Your fingers ghost down his chest.
"What?" His eyes close as you begin to unbuckle his belt.
"I want you to fuck me. On this desk. Now." Your tongue tickles his neck.

A clammy hand slides up your thigh, tugging at your underwear. As he throws them to the floor, he rubs his tip against your soft spot. His lips skim your neck.
"You're so wet." He groans, more to himself than you. A hand on the small of your back, he pushes into you. Letting out a low moan, he sets a slow pace. Each hard pounding pushes him against your sensitive area. As you lick and nibble at his neck to silence your moans, his fingernails push lightly into your thighs.

You feel yourself growing warm with the closeness of your climax. Each thrust pushes a grunt or moan from his lips. He sounds almost animalistic as his hips buck against yours. Tilting his head back, he gives you better access to his neck. Mostly in an attempt to keep your moans quiet, your bites become rougher. Seeming to like that, he increases his pace.
"Ah-" He moans, gripping your hips hard as he pulls you against himself. "You feel so good." Your body trembles slightly. Spasming around him, you moan aloud as you reach your peak. Leaning himself against you, he forces a few more erratic thrusts. As his hot liquid fills you, he near silently moans your name.

Panting, he stays that way for a moment.
"Well-" He chuckles. "That's one way to get your work done."
"My head feels a lot clearer." Giggling, you embrace him lightly. Tenderly, he kisses your cheek. Moving away, he wipes matted golden locks from his face.
"I'll help ya finish up." He smiles sweetly. "But, on one condition."
"And what might that be?" You scoff.
"We do that again." Cocked eyebrow, he looks smug. Chuckling, you nod.