Ciel: The First Night

Looking around the room, you slouch in your chair. You hate these parties, but always get forced into going. Something to do with keeping up company appearances, your board tells you. Across the room, you notice Earl Phantomhive. Despite your efforts to avert your gaze, you find your eyes fixed upon him. He is a beautiful man; Slender, with shining navy hair. His one visible eye an unusually bright shade of blue. Your mind strays from one day dream to another. Finding yourself pondering what it might be like to kiss him, you feel heat fill your cheeks. Quickly, you wake from your day dream and look to the floor. You fan yourself with one hand to cool your face, hoping nobody notices your embarrassment.

You sigh with relief as your face cools. Looking up, your eyes meet with his from across the room. You feel the heat return to your cheeks instantly.
"Bloody hell." You whisper under your breath. Looking down again, you attempt to regain composure. You notice a pair of perfectly shined shoes entering your view. Looking up, your eyes meet the Earl's again.
"Whatever has you so flustered, my Lady?" He smiles down at you. It feels as if your heart skips a beat.
"Oh, nothing!" You laugh nervously. "It's just rather warm in here, don't you think?" An idea comes to mind. "Would you like to take a walk with me, my Lord?" As you stand from your seat, your bodies touch slightly. You notice a blush rise in his cheeks and smile to yourself. He nods, offering his arm. You link it with yours and allow him to lead you through the room.

"I suppose I shouldn't have encouraged you to abandon your own party." You nudge him lightly.
"I was about to suggest the very same thing." He smiles shyly at you. Something seems strange about him. For a moment, you remain silent and study his face as you walk.
"Is something bothering you, Earl Phantomhive?" You stop walking, forcing him to come to a sudden halt.
"Ciel." He whispers. "I'd rather you call me Ciel." He continues walking, pulling you with him. You reach a corner of the garden. There is a small pond surrounded by beautiful roses; Red and white.

Ciel removes his coat and places it on the grass beside the pond. He gestures for you to sit. You oblige and he sits beside you.
"Are you alright?" Leaning slightly closer to him, you notice his breathing becoming faster. Suddenly, he turns to you. Your noses almost touch. Smiling, he nods.
"There's something I've been meaning to tell you, _____." He is usually so eloquent and direct, you feel nervous watching him struggle for words.
"We've spent rather a lot of time together recently." He cups your face gently.
"I've grown quite fond of you."  Your lips meet and he kisses you softly. As he moves away, you smile at him.
"I feel the same way." You lean in for another kiss.

Arms snaking around your waist, Ciel pulls you close as he melts into the kiss. Your fingers run through his hair. Gently, he guides you to the floor. The grass is soft beneath your head. He moves over you, carefully positioning himself between your legs. One hand trails down his back, the other resting against his firm chest. Cautiously, he pushes your dress up, exposing your legs to the cold night's air. Firmly holding your thigh, his hips move against yours slowly. You moan quietly into the kiss as you feel him growing hard beneath his trousers.

With a brief moment of courage, you allow the hand on his chest to stray south. Reaching his trousers, you begin to unbutton them. He inhales as he moves away from the kiss, making it easier for you to free him from his trousers. You wrap your hand around his length gently. Closing his eyes, he thrusts himself into your grip. You bite your lip, moving your hand up and down. His eyes shut tighter and he digs his nails into your hip. His other hand pulls up grass as it makes a fist beside your head. Moving quickly from your hip, his fingers play with your underwear. He eagerly slips them off.

You guide him to your entrance. Both of you breathe quickly. Your eyes meet.
"I want you so much." He whispers, resting his forehead against yours. He kisses the tip of your nose. Wrapping your legs around him, you let him know he has your permission. With a low moan, he eases into you. You relax your body, allowing your hands to run over his back. His thrusts are slow and hard. You moan as he finds your sensitive area. A warm, firm hand holds your hip. Its nails push into your skin with each thrust. Despite the cool air, your body becomes warm.

You tighten your legs around him, grasping fistfuls of his shirt. You bite your lip to silence your moans. His thrusts remain hard and slow. Each movement pushes him against exactly the right spot, moving you closer to your peak. Finding it hard to silence yourself, you stop trying. This seems to please him as he lets out a moan. Tightening yourself around him, you moan his name as you reach your climax. Leaning up, you kiss him passionately. He moans into the kiss and your lips curl into a smile. His thrust continue, bringing you to the brink of a second climax. His lips remain on yours as you feel his warm liquid shoot into you. This pushes you to your second peak.

He moves away from the kiss, panting heavily. Eyes closed, he lays himself on the grass beside you. He pulls you closer, curling his body around yours so he is lay behind you. Your hands are clasped in his, resting against your chest.
"I love you, _____." His voice is broken, almost tearful. His faces nuzzles into your hair as he curls himself closer to you.
"I love you so much, Ciel." You whisper as you listen to his breathing calm to a normal pace. Wrapped warmly in his arms, you feel yourself drifting to sleep.

Blinking your eyes open, you are surprised to notice the sun has risen. Ciel's arm is draped over your waist. You smile as he snores lightly in your ear. Slowly, you turn to face him. His hair has fallen over his face and his mouth hangs slightly open. You admire him for a moment before deciding you must wake him. Placing you hand against his chest, you shake him slightly. Jumping up, he looks around in confusion. You laugh, reminding him of where he is. He smiles down to you as he sits up. Sitting, you lean against his shoulder as your eyes adjust to the bright light of the sun.

Your heads turn as footsteps approach.
"Ah, Master. I've been searching for you all morning." Sebastian rounds the corner, tray in hand.
"I thought you may both like some tea." Smiling, he leans down so you may take a cup. Ciel blushes profusely as his butler chuckles.
"My, my Master-" He chuckles again. "It seems the two of you had quite the night." Gesturing to your slightly hitched skirt, he smiles at his master smugly.
"He's been infatuated with you for quite some time, my Lady." Sebastian gushes. Ciel chokes on his tea.
"Shut up, Sebastian!" He coughs. You laugh, kissing his cheek as his blush deepens.
"Shall I prepare breakfast for two, my Lord?" Ciel nods. As Sebastian leaves, Ciel throws his arm around your shoulder and pulls you close. He kisses the top of your head. Sighing happily, you rest your head against his chest.
"I love you." He kisses you again.
"And I love you." You kiss the hand you hold gently.