Ciel: Insensitive

(Requested by bunnylover100, sorry for the wait. Hope you enjoy!)

A faint cramp prods at your abdomen. You sigh, massaging yourself carefully.
"Is something bothering you?" Ciel drones, pouring more tea into your cup. Forcing a smile, you shake your head. As if to prove you're lying, a stronger cramp knots in you. Doubling over, you groan. Shooting up from his seat, Ciel places a reassuring hand on your shoulder.
"What is it?" Panic perforates through his voice. You wave a dismissive hand.
"Ju-st cramps." You whisper. "Must be close to that time of the month." Ciel's hand leaves you.

"O-oh." He takes a seat. "Do you not think you're reacting a little dramatically?"
You force yourself to sit straight. Shooting daggers, you glare at him.
"What did you just say?" Teeth gritted, you try to claw your temper back.
"It can't be as bad as you make it seem." Nonchalant, he sips at his tea. You take a deep breath, desperately trying to drag back your composure. Another sharp cramp hits you and you whimper slightly. Ciel tuts. That is just enough to push you over the edge. Feeling your temper boiling over, you decide to excuse yourself promptly. Making a point of slamming the door behind yourself, you leave the room.

Feeling ever so slightly delicate, you curl up on your bed. Grumbling to yourself, you feel your anger grow. It's easy for someone to judge an experience they've never had; That's what really irritated you about Ciel's reaction. Closing your eyes, you attempt to cool your temper. Some minutes pass that way, and you feel yourself calming.

A hesitant knock sounds through the room. The door slowly opens. Looking uncharacteristically timid, Ciel peaks into the room. Eyes falling on you, he looks sorry for himself.
"I-" Swallowing his pride, he clears his throat. "I'm sorry that I was so insensitive." Sitting, you stare at him. Gingerly, he approaches you. Silent, he sits beside you. Your anger melts away as his eyes meet yours.

"Is there anything I can get you?" His voice is quiet. You shrug. Another cramp causes you to double over. Carefully, he places an arm around your shoulders. Groaning, you lean against him. He wraps his other arm around you. Pain easing, you look up. A small smile tugging at your lips, your eyes meet his. The closeness brings a light blush to his cheeks. You find yourself drawn closer to him, and decide not to question it. Before you've time to really think, your lips are on his. You kiss him softly.

Stunned, it takes a moment for him to proccess what is happening. Lips still, he stiffens against you. After a short moment, he relaxes. Lips moving with yours, a hand glides into your hair. The other gently cups your face. Your hands rest against his thighs.

Completely relaxed with the intamacy, he pushes his tongue into your mouth. Softly, it marks his dominance. A gentle yet firm hand pushes you back. You lay your head on the soft pillows. Slightly clumsy with nervousness, he positions himself between your legs. Instinctively, his hips move against yours. In your tender state, your body is sensitive. His slow grinding strokes him against your soft spot. Dress pushed up, he grazes a hand up your bare thigh.

Moving your hand over his chest, you rest your fingers beneath his belt. As his lips find your neck, you begin working on unbuckling his belt. A faint gasp escapes him as you wrap your fingers around his length. He thrusts into your touch. Low moans escape him.
"I love you." He whispers against your neck. A hint of desperation stains his voice. Something about that changes how you feel. A vicous wave of lust washes through you. You need him.
"I love you, too." You muse.

Pushing your underwear aside, you guide him to your entrance. His swollen tip pushes into your wetness. A drawn out moan comes from his lips.
"W-wait-" He groans. "Will it not hurt you?"
"No." You try to hide your impatience. Legs locking around him, you shurg. "It's not quite that time of the month yet." Not needing any more reassurance, he thrusts into you hard.

His hips piston against yours. His movements are eager and desperate. It is clear he has wanted you for a long time. Allowing him to reach deeper into you, you grind your hips against his. Moaning as pleasure consumes you, you paw and grasp at the bed sheets. He grunts and moans animalistically against your neck. Ocassionally, he licks and nibbles at the soft skin there. Hips moving erractically, he pounds against your sensitive area. Your skin prickles. Heat and pleasure mix beautifully, buzzing through your entire body.

Feeling yourself close to a peak, you rut your hips harder against his. Sensing your closeness, he thrusts into you as hard as he can. His member pounds and strokes your sensitive area agressively. Spasming around him, you reach your climax. Your moan is close to a scream. Wetness covering him, he moans loudly. Mangaging a few more stuttered thrusts, he kisses you passionately. Releasing into you, he moans against you. Panting heavily, he leans his forehead against yours.

Slow and careful, he moves out of you. Exhausted, he lays beside you as he catches his breath.
"Are you okay?" He is quiet, still breathless. Body still filled with bliss, you cannot bring yourself to talk. Instead, you just nod.
"Was-" He turns to face you. "Was that okay?" Smiling brightly as your eyes close, you nod. As he drapes an arm around you, you snuggle your body against his.
Content, he sighs peacefully. Eyes heavy with sleepiness, you allow yourself to relax. Before long, you hear him snoring lightly. Sleep is close.