Agni: Down Time

(Requested by Halestormsfangirl, hope you enjoy it!)

Yawning, you draw the curtains in the lounge. Giving yourself a moment's rest, you relish the warmth of the fire. You enjoy your work; You couldn't be more thankful that Earl Phantomhive had sent you to work for Prince Soma in the Town-house. But he could be tiring. Barely a week after your arrival, you had come to assume that the Earl had only sent you to keep an eye on his visitor. Not that you minded. It's been several months now, so you're used to your new master. Sighing heavily, you pull yourself away from the fire to continue your duties.

Half awake, you are all but oblivious to your surroundings. That is until you thump into something. Suddenly very much awake, you put your hands in front of you to balance yourself. Firm hands hold your arms. You blush as realisation hits you. Looking up, you are met by gray blue eyes.
"I-I'm so sorry!" Your body seems to freeze. You can't seem to remove your hands from his chest.
"Don't be." Agni smiles warmly. "Are you alright, Miss _____?" You had never been this close to him before. Becoming more flustered, you find yourself admiring his handsome features.
"Miss ____?" Concern covers his face. Shaking your head, you pull yourself back to reality.
"I'm fine." You smile.

You force yourself to move your hands away from his chest, but his remain on you. Smile growing, his eyes stay on your face.
"I've waited for this moment, my lady." He leans down to you, face barely an inch away from yours. "For us to be alone."
"Agni?" Heat fills your cheeks, deepening your blush.
"May I kiss you?" His eyes meet yours. Suddenly overcome with nerves, you nod. Soft lips slowly move against yours. His hands skim your arms, fingers interlocking with yours. Carefully, he pushes his tongue into your mouth. It dances gently with yours.

His arms move, wrapping around your waist. He pushes your body against his as the kiss becomes more passionate. Your hands press against his chest. Moving back, he leans his forehead against yours.
"May I confess something?" Eyes opening, he looks at you. You bite your lip.
"Of course." You whisper.
"I love you." A sweet smile pulls at his lips. Dumbfounded, you stare up at him. A light chuckle escapes him.
"Me?" You raise an eyebrow. "You love me?"
"Of course I do!" He laughs heartily. "Do you not feel the same?" Brows furrowed, his eyes remain glued to your face.
"Yes." You whisper, nervous. "I love you, a lot." A deeper blush spreads in your cheeks.

Tightening his arms around you, he kisses you tenderly. Smiling sweetly again, he takes your hand and leads you to the rug by the fire. As he gestures for you to lay down, you oblige. The softness of the warm rug is welcoming. Calming. Agni moves between your legs, lips instantly upon yours. His tongue moves against yours again, more dominant this time. Slowly, his hips move with yours. Lips moving, he kisses your neck affectionately. As his tongue runs over your sensitive skin, you feel him growing hard against you.

A trembling hand moves down your side. As he reaches your thigh, he pushes your dress up. Eager fingers pull your underwear down, tossing them aside. He frees himself from his trousers. Rubbing himself gently against your womanhood, his eyes meet yours. A rosy blush in his cheeks, he keeps himself still.
"Would you-" Cutting himself off, he takes a deep breath to summon the courage he needs. Watching him, you see he is struggling to make himself ask for what he wants.
"I want you to make love to me." To ease his nerves, you gently cup his face.

As you pull him into a kiss, he cautiously pushes himself into you. Letting out a low moan, he moves his hips slowly. His gentle, passionate thrusts push his member against your sensitive area. Fingers tangling in your hair, he kisses from your lips to your neck. Warmth and pleasure blissfully mix as they envelop your entire body. You move your arms around him, holding his body close to yours. Grasping fistfuls of his jacket, your back arches as you moan loudly. You lock your legs around him, allowing him to reach deeper into you. His hips begin to move quicker as his moans become louder. Shaking just slightly, you feel yourself close to a climax. As your body moves beneath him, he runs his tongue over your neck.
"I love you." He whispers as he releases into you powerfully, pushing you to your peak.

Smiling, he lays beside you. As you roll to face him, he wraps an arm around you. Pulling you closer, he kisses your forehead.
"I love you, too." You smile, eyelids feeling heavy. He nuzzles his face into your hair.
"Can we stay here tonight?" Your voice is quiet as you struggle to keep yourself awake.
"Of course." His eyes close as you rest your head against his chest. Draping an arm over his waist, your eyes close.