Chapter Twenty Five - True Art

As Deidara and Sasori came face to face with Jirobo and Kidomaru, the two Akatsuki members quickly realized that the two Disciples of Wrath could pose a problem. They were then split up as Kidomaru focused on Sasori while Jirobo fought against Deidara. Kidomaru proved to be fast opponent as he dodged the coordinated attacks of Sasori's puppets. Sasori found himself being impressed by Kidomaru.

Sasori: Most impressive. You're more nimble than I anticipated. 

Kidomaru: I am only just getting started, Puppet Master. 

Without warning, Kidomaru fires several web arrows at Sasori. With a flick of his hands, the Third Kazekage Puppet blocks the arrows. He then commands both Karasu and Kuroari to attack Kidomaru. However, Kidomaru was able to dodge both of their attacks. Kidomaru begins to laugh.

Kidomaru: I must say, your puppets are quite formidable. I can see that your reputation is well earned. 

Sasori: My puppets are my art. To me, true art is something wonderful that's left long into the future...eternal beauty. When my time comes, my puppets shall remain. 

Kidomaru: How fascinating. 

Kidomaru then spits several small web nets at both Sasori and his puppets. Sasori uses his Third Kazekage to block the webs. As the fight quickly reaches a stalemate, both Sasori and Kidomaru study one another in an attempt to pinpoint a weakness. 

Kidomaru: I see you're attempting to pinpoint a weakness from me. It's been too long since I've faced an opponent like you. This will be most invigorating!

Sasori paid no mind to Kidomaru's words as he coordinates his puppets to attack Kidomaru. Soon enough, Hiruko got a good shot on Kidomaru and began to assault him. Seizing the opportuity, Sasori sent all of his puppets to attack Kidomaru. As the pullets seemed to defeat Kidomaru, Sasori simply sighs in disappointment.

Sasori: How disappointing. 

When the smoke cleared up, Kidomaru had assumed his next form.  his skin turns deep red, his hair grows longer and turns a light greyish colour, and he grows horns on his forehead and his elbows. He becomes more spider-like in his appearance. 

Kidomaru: Up until this point, I have been toying with you. Now the real game begins!

As Kidomaru assumes his ultimate form, Sasori realizes that his puppets were not the right tools for the job. His discards his puppets and assumes his puppet body. Mechanical wings soon sprouted from his back and began to fly. 

Sasori: Let us end this. 

As Sasori prepared to fight Kidomaru once more, Jirobo continues to throw punches at Deidara, but Deidara was able to keep him at bay with his explosions. 

Jirobo: Stand still, you brat!

Deidara: An artist never bows to the whims of a simple thug! Hhm!

Jirobo: A thug you say? Look around you, kid. This place is finished! It's only a matter of time until Wrath takes this dump! And then the whole city!

Deidara: Your boss doesn't have any idea who he's pissing off!

Jirobo: If you're talking about that Hellsing bitch, then you can stop right there. Once we're finished with this dump, we're going after her. We're gonna kill him and Phantomhive! 

Deidara: You still have me to deal with!

Deidara then creates several small clay birds and throws them at Jirobo. As Deidara detonates the birds, Jirobo is unfazed as he chuckles. 

Jirobo: Heh. Tickles. 

Deidara: Not good......

Jirobo: I saw how you were with that one UA bitch. Here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna find her and I'm gonna finish her nice and slow!

Upon hearing Jirobo threaten Kendo's life, Deidara became enraged. 

Deidara: All right, asshole! I've just about had enough of you!

Deidara then begins to throw more and more clay birds at Jirobo. During the fight, Jirobo laughs.

Jirobo: Ha! Is that really the best you can do?! Your little firecrackers ain't doing shit!

Deidara: Now you've committed the cardinal sin! You dare to mock an artist's art in his prescience! A fool like you could never understand the beauty of my art! Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion. 

Deidara releases a glob of explosive clay from both his hands that he forms into deformed human-like figures. He then commands them to attack Jirobo. To Jirobo's annoyance, the clay humanoids prove to be quite durable as his punches seem to do little damage. 

Jirobo: When I get my hands on you, I'm gonna break you in two!

Deidara: Gaze upon the beauty of my art! Soon, you will feel it's beauty! In that brief flash, you will experience true art!

Following Deidara's command, the the clay humanoids tackled Jirobo and hugged him. Seizing the opportunity, Deidara detonated the clay humanoids, creating a sizable explosion. As it seemed that Jirobo was beaten, Deidara smiled to himself. 

Deidara: That's what you get for insulting my art. Hhm. 

Suddenly, Jirobo lunges at Deidara and grabs him by the neck. He them begins to beat on Deidara. Deidara manages to free himself by creating several small clay birds and detonate them on Jirobo's face. This gives Deidara time to fall back. But Jirobo quickly recovers and cracks his knuckles. 

Jirobo: I've played around with you long enough. Time to die. 

In that moment, Deidara found himself in a dangerous predicament. If he didn't think of something quick, then he would die by the hands of Jirobo. At the same time, Sasori prepared to fight Kidomaru with everything he has. Both artists of the Akatsuki had met their equal within the Disciples of Wrath. Now they must utilize their respective arts to defeat them. 

My Akatsuki Academia: The Stormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें