Chapter Six - UA's Finest

As the Provisional License Exams were underway, Itachi and Kisame joined Yaoyorozu and a group of UA students into a building. The group included, Jiro, Tsuyu and Shoji. As they got inside the building, they were ambushed by students of Seiai Academy. 

Kisame: Looks like they were waiting for us!

Itachi: We need to fall back! 

The UA students were then split. Itachi and Kisame were pushed into an open hallway while Yaoyorozu and the rest of the group were pushed into a room. Two female students then confront Itachi and Kisame. 

Kisame: Looks like things are about to get interesting, eh Itachi? 

Itachi: This was their plan. This group wanted to split us up. We fell right into their game. 

Kisame: Nothing we can do about it now. Why not we have some fun while we're here? After all, it's the Provisional License Exams!

Itachi sighed as he knew Kisame was right. One of the Seiai students activated her Diamond Quirk which turned her skin into diamonds. The other student activated her Bullwhip Quirk which summoned two whips from her hands. 

Itachi: You take the one on the right and I'll take the one on the left. We need to end this fight as quickly as we can so that we can help the others. 

Kisame smiled as he unsheathed Sharkskin. He turned his eye to the Diamond skinned student and smiled at her. 

Kisame: I'll try to make this quick and entertaining. Now then, let's get started!

Without warning, Kisame lunged at the Diamond student and began attacking her with Sharkskin with a smile on his face while Itachi confronted the Bullwhip student. Itachi activated his Sharingan and began blitzing her with blinding attacks. The Bullwhip student was able to wrap Itachi in her whips. 

Bullwhip Student: Too easy! 

Itachi: Is that what you think?

Before the student could react, Itachi activated Tsukuyomi and trapped the student in an illusion. When she blinked, the student found herself in the Nightmare Realm. She looked up to to the sky and saw thousands of crows flying across a red sky. The crows then swarmed the student and formed into an army of Itachi clones. 

Itachi: You are in my world. Time and space are mine to control. For the next 72 hours, you will endure non stop combat.

Without warning, the clones began attacking the student. She uses her Bullwhips to attack the army of clones, but she quickly becomes overwhelmed by the sheer numbers. As Itachi was taking care of the student with Tsukuyomi, Kisame continued attacking the Diamond student with Sharkskin. 

Diamond Student: Good luck trying to break through my skin! My skin is as hard as diamonds!

Kisame: Guess that means I have to apply a little harder. Heh. More fun for me!

Kisame continues battering the student with Sharkskin, but the attacks do little to no damage due to the diamond skin. 

Kisame: Looks like you were right. At this rate, Sharkskin wouldn't even make a dent in that diamond skin of yours.

Diamond Student: Miss Saiko was right about you! You rely too much on that brute's weapon!

Kisame: I guess you have me beat. Oh wait, you're not the only one I've faced with a Quirk designed to harden your skin. Guess I know how to counter that. 

With a smile on his face, Kisame activates Water Style and summons two Water Dragons. hey charge at her. She attempts to tank the attack, but the Dragons trap her in a Water Prison. Kisame smirks at his development. 

Kisame: Is that all you got? What a shame. And here I thought I was going to have fun throwing you around. Guess that's what I get for putting my hopes too high. Hope you can hold your breath. 

As the Diamond student tries to escape the Water Prison, she immediately loses her breath and slips into unconsciousness. Kisame releases the Water Prison before she could drown. After taking her down, he turned to Itachi and saw the Bullwhip student collapsing on her. 

Kisame: Well that was fast. 

Itachi: Let's meet up with the others. 

Itachi and Kisame rushed to where Yaoyorozu and the rest of the group were last seen. It didn't take long for the group to take care of Saiko and the other students. 

Itachi: Momo, are you all right?

Yaoyorozu: I'm fine. These students presented a great challenge, but we we able to overcome. 

Kisame: From the looks of it, you all had more fun than I did. 

Jiro: You could say that again.....

As the group regrouped, the sound of a loud explosion was heard in the distance. While Yaoyorozu and the others were on their guard, Itachi and Kisame were unfazed. 

Shoji: What was that?!

Itachi: Deidara. He must be enjoying himself out there. 

Kisame: I imagine him and Sasori are getting along swimmingly in this event. A regular artistic collaboration. 

Soon enough, the Provisional License Exams were over. Most of Class 1-A had passed the exams with the exception of Todoroki and Bakugo. Upon receiving their Hero Licenses, Yaoyorozu hugged Itachi.

Yaoyorozu: I can't believe we're finally licensed Heroes! 

At the couple kissed, Kakuzu and Hidan approached the two. 

Kisame: Well look who it is! The Zombie Duo!

Kakuzu: Nagato needs you two to come to the hideout. 

Itachi: What for?

Kakuzu: We'll discuss this when we get to the hideout. You'll want to see this for yourself. 

With that, Itachi and Kisame along with Deidara and Sasori followed Kakuzu and Hidan back to the Akatsuki hideout where they would discuss the newly found evidence.