Chapter Fifteen - Reflection

In his compound, Wrath began making the final preparations for the Day of the Golden Dawn. As he made his preparations, he thought about everything that had happened up until this point. He replayed the day he killed Itachi's mother, Yumi Uchiha.

Wrath(Past): It's a shame we meet again like this Yumi. Where is the boy?

Yumi: I'm not telling you nothing! He's miles away by now!

Wrath(Past): Why must you make these things difficult? His eyes will be the strongest of the Uchiha blood. You deny his destiny.

Yumi: I will not allow my son to become like you!

Wrath(Past): I grow tired of this. Tell me where the boy is and I shall let you live.

Yumi: I'm not telling you!

Wrath(Past): Then I'm afraid we're done here Yumi.

Wrath remembered as he used his Shadow Quirk to summon a shadow sword from his palm and impale Yumi with it. Wrath then remembered his fight with Itachi at the USJ. He remembered how Wrath overpowered Itachi.

Wrath(Past): You're coming with me, Itachi!

He remembered how he nearly captured Itachi until the Pro Heroes intervened, forcing him to retreat. Wrath's mind soon fell on Danzo's final moments.

Wrath(Past): Thank you for Shisui's eyes Danzo. I'll see to it that this world changes.....in my image.

Danzo: Damn you......

Wrath then stares Danzo down as he forms a Shadow Sword. He takes one look at Danzo as he raises his hand.

Wrath(Past): Goodbye Danzo.

Wrath then finishes off Danzo. Wrath reflected on his next encounter with Itachi at his old compound after the Villain attack on the training camp. He relived the battle and how Itachi had used Susanoo to nearly overpower him.

Wrath(Past): So you're mastered the Susanoo? Most impressive Itachi! You truly are a prodigy of the Sharingan! But you still have much to learn!

Itachi then willed the Susanoo to swing it's arm at Wrath, but Wrath used Kamui to warp through his attack.

Wrath(Past): Perhaps it's not our time yet. We have plenty of time before the Day of the Golden Dawn. Goodbye Itachi.

Itachi: You're not getting away from me!

Before Itachi could use Amaterasu on him, Wrath had used Kamui to escape. Each of those events moved Wrath closer and closer to his ultimate goal. In his mind, the Day of the Golden Dawn was upon the world. He walked to the laboratory where the storage tank was hidden. He looked upon the body inside.

Wrath: Everything has led to this moment. You are the manifestation of everything I have fought for. In your body lies the key to eternal peace. Within your body lies untold power. Power that shall bring about a new world order. Your eyes hold the key to it all. In your body is the most powerful Sharingan. With such untapped power, you could rival even myself.

Wrath looked upon the still and motionless body that lay within the storage tank. He could feel the power swelling from inside the body.

Wrath: You shall be this world's messiah. When the Day of the Golden Dawn reshapes the world, you shall lead the world into an era of peace and prosperity. You will rule over a world without war or pain. Lives will be sacrificed. But from their sacrifices will rise a new world. The eyes of Shisui Uchiha shall usher in a new world.

Wrath truly felt pride in what he had created.

Wrath: There is not a torture or an engine wherewithal Zeus can induce me to declare these things, till he has loosed me from these cruel shackles. So let him hurl his smoky lightning flame, and throw in turmoil all things in the world with white-winged snowflakes and deep bellowing thunder beneath the earth: me he shall not bend by all this to tell him who is fated to drive him from his tyranny.

Wrath truly felt as if he was Prometheus. After his reflection, Wrath met up with his disciples. He now donned a new suit. He forsaken his orange mask in favor of a white mask with a purple tint that covers the entire upper half of his head. It had a circular pattern that resembled a Sharingan. His mask showed off his eyes. He wore a purple cloak. As the Disciples of Wrath bowed before him, Wrath spoke.

Wrath: A new world order is upon us, my disciples. The Day of the Golden Dawn is upon us. Everything we have done has led us to this point. This world will soon change for the better. You have all served me well. Your loyalty has allowed me to achieve this great achievement.

Kimimaro: We are instruments of your will, Lord Wrath. Our lives are yours. You have given our lives purpose and meaning. Through your will, our lives have purpose. We will gladly serve you and give our lives to see your vision come to life.

Wrath: When this is over, the world will be forever changed. No longer will there be suffering and pain. When all is completed, we will achieve eternal peace. I would like to congratulate all of you for this wonderful achievement. Thanks to you, this world shall know peace. Now then, let us recreate this world.

In that moment, Wrath prepared his forces for the great battle to come. After years of patience and preparations, Wrath was ready to unleash the Day of the Golden Dawn upon the world. He was ready to reshape the world in his image.