CHAPTER 4

Ethan's P.O.V.

"Sir Ethan, you are standing here?" she asked when she saw me at the door. "Madam Lee Ann, how many times must I say, "Call me Ethan, I'm younger than you." I spoke. "It's my duty to call you Sir Ethan..."she said. "You watched me grow up since I was a baby..." I spoke. "I know, let's go have breakfast with your grandfather, he is already downstairs." she said.

We walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Grandpa." I spoke. "Good morning son. Lee Ann, where is Rose?" grandpa asked. "I found her this morning in the lounge unconscious and someone beat her up. I told her she could take the day off and rest but I'm pretty sure I need to take her to the hospital later." Lee Ann said. "Who did it?!" Grandpa asked angrily. "I'm not sure sir. Rose is protecting them." Lee Ann said. "Are you kidding me?" he said.

"Yes, this could be my fault also... I thought no one was in the lounge last night and normally I would check it is completely empty but last night I did not. I just switched the light off." She spoke. "It's not your fault Lee Ann." grandpa said. "When are you going to take her in?" grandpa asked. "Probably after lunch." Lee Ann said.

I could not just sit here and act like I was not the one who did it.

"Excuse me grandpa, Madam Lee Annie said getting up from my seat. "Where are you going?" grandpa asked. "To my room grandpa I have to make a call." I said leaving the lounge immediately before he could stop me.

I went straight to Rose's room, and she was asleep. I lifted her sweater and found bruises from last night. It was already turning blue and purple. She looked paler than earlier, but there were other marks also on her body.

Rose's P.O.V.

I got up during the evening because the room is dark, and the sun has set. Have I been asleep the entire day? I got out of bed. Showered though it was very painful to get undressed. The side of my body is the most painful side. I made it out of the shower and collapsed onto the floor knocking the glass off the table just before I could get to my bed. Blankness consumed me.

Ethan's P.O.V.

I was in my room going through notes when I heard a glass break in Rose's room, I jumped up from my chair, leaving my work just so and ran to her room.

"Rose?" I spoke. No response.

When I opened the door, I saw her laying on the floor. I was immediately at her side only now conscious of her only wrapped in a towel.

"Rose?" I said tapping her cheek slightly. "Rose? Ethan what happened?" Madam Lee-Ann asked. "I do not know but I heard glass break and I found her on the floor." I spoke. "We need to take her to the hospital immediately." She spoke.

She grabbed Rose's fur blanket and threw it over her when I picked her up and walked with her downstairs. We drove to the hospital and sat there for 45 minutes before the doctor came out.

"Rose Williams?" The doctor said, "Here." I spoke. "She was bleeding inside of her, but she is okay. You can see her room 56" she said.

Rose's P.O.V

Two days ago, Madam Lee Ann took me to the hospital to check my injuries after they found me unconscious in my room, but I still refused to tell her who did it. Even Sir Michael desperately wanted to know who I am protecting. I apologised and refused to tell them...

It was Ethan that found me, but I have not spoken to him.

Once I was done, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat since I have not eaten since Breakfast. Once I was done eating, I went to the library to get a book to read.

I was currently going back up to my room when I was slightly pushed against the wall. I let out a small squeak. I looked up to the person and saw it was Ethan. I wanted to walk but he blocked me with his arm and his other hand was on my waist.

He leaned in and kissed me. I tried pushing him off me, but he just kept kissing me. I turned my head.

"Isn't this what you want? My attention? Now that you got it you do not want it?" he said, kissing my neck.

I wanted him to stop. I began to cry. I kept trying to push him away until I heard screaming which sounded like my dad. Ethan got off me and that is when I saw my dad standing there furious as hell.

"You better marry my daughter you bastard or I'll kill you myself." Dad threatened.

Dad walked to me and pulled me out of Ethan's grip. Mr Michael came down and saw what the problem was. My dad dragged me all the way home. I was scared to be honest. I did not know what he was about to do with me. But 100% I can guarantee he is going to hit me tonight...

My dad was furious still.

"Dad?" I said as we got inside the house. "Just shut the F#CK up, you F#CKING lied to me about having a boyfriend. You have no freaking idea how much I want to kill you right now for lying to me!! You even had the freaking nerve to date Sir Michael's grandchild, B*TCH!" He said and SLAPPED me again, repeatedly over and over... "Do you want to know what I do to liars?" he asked.

And I nodded at him.

"Good because that is what I'm going to do with you." he said, and I gulped while he dragged me to the basement...