Part 9: Little Brat

It's been a few days since the homecoming disaster and Rosalina's strange encounter with Klaus

It's been a few days since the homecoming disaster and Rosalina's strange encounter with Klaus. Currently she was sitting in the mystic grill with Bonnie and Elena. Elena said she really wanted Rosa to start becoming friends with her friends. Rosa wasn't sure why, but she agreed anyways.

"I feel like I'm going crazy. Totally paranoid all the time." Elena said.

"You have a right to be. Klaus is still out there and he knows you tried to kill him." Bonnie responded. Rosa stayed silent for most of this conversation, knowing anything she said wasn't very relevant and rarely contributed to the conversation.

"Why hasn't he made a move? There has been no sign of him. Nothing. Just my slow spiral of insanity." Elena said and Rosa nodded in agreement. Rosalina had still been having a really hard time adjusting to this new life of vampires and witches and werewolves, but she couldn't just make this about herself when her brother and sister have been going through all of this stuff for the past year and somehow kept it from her. Rosa knows that Jeremy and Elena were trying to protect her so she couldn't be mad at them, right?

"Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare. On repeat." Bonnie told them.

"The same dream?"

"Yeah! Four coffins, Klaus is in one of them. It's weird."

"What if it's not just some dream? What if it's like...you know...witch dream?" Rosa looked at her sister, confused at her explanation. Bonnie seems confused as well, but just shrugged it off.

"It's just stress. I'll figure it out. And what about Stefan? Has there been any sign of him?" Rosa watched her sister carefully for a response. Rosa had wanted to ask Elena about Stefan, but was to afraid to make her sister upset.

"He betrayed us Bonnie. The Stefan that we know is gone."

"How is Damon handling it?"

"Damon is...Damon."

After a while, Bonnie decided to leave and Elena was busy trying to call Jeremy. Ever since he and Bonnie broke up he started going back to his old habits. He hasn't been talking to anyone really, not even Rosa. She was pretty sure he was hanging out with Tyler right now, which confused her even more. When had they become friends?

"Jeremy, the minute that you get this call me!" Elena shouted into her phone. She hung up the phone and both girls turn to Damon who just got a bullseye. "Unbelievable!" Elena said again which brought Rosa back to focus.

"You are feisty when you are mad." Damon said.

"It's not that I'm mad. I'm just—I'm worried." Elena told him. Damon obviously doesn't know what it's like to be a good sibling because he didn't seem to care much in Rosa's opinion.

"But why? He lost his job at the Grill. He can survive, Elena." Damon said and Rosa and Elena rolled there eyes in unison.

"He is spiraling. Ever since Bonnie broke up with him, he is moody, he is not really talking to anyone."