Part 22: Drink

A/N: Yay!!! We made it to 5k reads.

"Where are you going?" Rosa asks as she lays on the bed

"Where are you going?" Rosa asks as she lays on the bed. She still refused to drink and Klaus was on his last nerve.

He sighed and placed a cup of blood on the table. "I am going to get your sister...and your phone and notebook." He placed another cup full of blood on the dresser standing tall next to Rosa's bed. She glared at him, but Klaus had an annoying smirk on his face. "I am expecting this to be drained when I am back."

"Or, I won't and I'll be dead."

"Drink it, Rosalina. Please." The girl sighed. She knew she wouldn't drink it and so did Klaus. He was trying to be patient, let her make the choice on her own, but he would force her to drink if he had to.

Klaus was about to leave when Rosa said, "Can I borrow your phone." Klaus sighed and handed the girl the phone. "Thanks."

"Please drink and when you do, the hybrids can get your more blood if you need."

A while after Klaus leaves, Rosa picks up the phone and dials Jeremy's number. It rings about 3 times before he finally picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jer." Rosa said.

"Rosa? Where the hell are you? We've got major problems going on. Alaric's alive...sort of. Are you okay?" Jeremy asked, seeming all at once.

"Yeah...yeah I heard. I'm really sorry I haven't been around." Rosa told him. She didn't know what she was supposed to say.

How do you tell your brother that you were turned into a vampire by Klaus Mikaelson and that you can never see him again. You don't.

"Rosa, where are you?" She was about to answer, but instead she groaned at the pain. Rosa hated to admit it, but she was hungry. She needed blood. "Rosa, are you okay?" Jeremy asked again.

"Yeah." Her voice was weaker. "Look Jer, I'm leaving."

"What?"

Rosa shut her eyes. She didn't want to lie to her brother like this. "I can't take Mystic Falls anymore. I don't know where I'm going to go, but I just need to get out. I'm so sorry."

On the other side of the phone it was silent. She heard Jeremy take a deep breath, "Look Rosa, please don't go. It's just a really bad time. Just come back home...but not right now. Klaus is here and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Tell Elena and Caroline I love them. And Jer, I love you so much and I'm going to miss you so much. Bye." Rosa quickly hung up before Jeremy could protest.

She didn't even realize what she was doing until the phone broke in two as it hit the wall. Rosalina Gilbert cried. She was either going to die or be a vampire, but whatever happened, Jeremy would always think that she abandoned him.