Part 36: I'm not Elena

Rosa's breath was shaky as she looked at Tyler

Rosa's breath was shaky as she looked at Tyler. Her hand subconsciously went to her neck to feel the bite. She grimaced in pain when her fingers found the injury.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Caroline started to stammer as Tyler brought her over to the couch.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me. I can fix this." Tyler told her.

Rosa groaned as she stood up from the floor and walked closer to the barrier.

"How? The only thing that can heal me is his blood! Oh my god..."

"I know. I'll fix it." Rosa watched as Tyler walked towards Klaus. "She'll die if you don't heal her."

Klaus smirked. "Okay." He but his wristband held his arm out. Rosa's gaze was steady as she stared at the blood on his arm. "Give me Rosalina." He stated angrily.

"What? What happened to Rosa?" Caroline mumbled from the couch. She looked around and saw that her friend had a matching bite on her neck. "Oh my god. D-did Tyler?" Rosa nodded and Caroline became silent.

"And then you will beg me to save Carolines life."

Tyler scoffed. "Is this what you want? To remind me that I'm powerless against you? Fine. You win. I'm nothing. Now save her please."

"I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite catch that."

The girls watched as Tyler and Klaus glared at each other. "Please." Tyler huffed.

"Please..."

"Please save her life."

Klaus looked at Tyler angrily. "Klaus." Rosa said in a soft, weak voice.

She could see his hesitation and sighed. "See, now I think you're just telling me what I want to hear. I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier. And wouldn't it be more pathetic of me to help now, knowing that hours ago, you announced your plan to kill me in a manner in which your debating because you want to have a certain amount of flare? I'm just asking."

Rosa slowly walked over to the couch Caroline was laying on and sat next to her watching to other two fight.

"I'll be your slave again. I'll do whatever you want. Just help her." Tyler begged.

"No."

"Get me out of here." Caroline said in a weak and scratching voice. "I can't even look at him."

Tyler walked over to the two and began to start helping Caroline. "Come on." He looked at Rosa and pulled her up by her arm. "I'm not leaving you with him. He'll heal you and leave Caroline."

"Tyler...don't." Caroline said.

"Just let me talk to him." Rosa did quietly.

Tyler sighed. "Just wait here." Rosa waited calmly as Tyler brought Caroline upstairs. She didn't look at Klaus. She couldn't.