Part 30: A Date

"Rosa, you have to talk to me at some point

"Rosa, you have to talk to me at some point." Caroline complained over the phone. "I'm really sorry, and I really need your help." She told her.

Rosa didn't answer her friend. She knew she would eventually, but she thought that she would hold out her anger a little longer.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it would be a big deal."

"Not a big deal, Caroline, you promised him a date with me. That's like the biggest deal." Rosa opened up her closet and searched for any nice dress she might own.

Caroline frowned, "I know and I'm so sorry. But we needed him to give up one of his hybrids. Plus it will be a good chance to clear the air."

"I'll see you there, Caroline."

The blonde smiled, "Don't be late. And please wear something nice."

The girls hung up and Rosa searched her closet. She ended up choosing a light purple dress that hung above her knees. She put her hair up in a half-up half-down look and brushed it out.

"Woah, woah, woah, stop, stop!" Caroline shouted at the girls carrying the flowers. "Those flowers go in the back as indicated by the floral chart that you guys had plenty of time to memorize." She said.

Caroline looked at Rosa as the girls began to walk away. "Yeah, that's right. You better run. She's a natural blonde and smart. The worst combination." Rosa called out to them as they hurried off.

The two looked at each other. Rosa laughing slightly while Caroline rolled her eyes. "That's offensive."

"How? It was a total compliment. Or are you to blonde to see that?" Caroline pressed her lips together to stop the smile that was spreading on her face.

"Now, how did I know I would find you two at the helm of the ship?" The girls turned around to see Klaus standing in front of them, his hands held behind his back.

Caroline looked at Klaus and then down to her clipboard. "Go away. We're busy."

"I need to speak with Rosalina." He said. Caroline looked at Klaus and then to Rosa.

She sighed, "Do you do that just to be a jerk?" Klaus looked at her confused and so did Rosa. "How many times has she told you she doesn't like being called Rosalina?" Klaus frowned slightly.

Rosa used to tell Klaus to call her Rosa, but it never stuck. She had actually gotten used to it, maybe even liked it. Maybe it was just the way he said it.

"Caroline, it's fine. What do you want to talk about?" She asked awkwardly. Caroline nodded and walked away.

"You look absolutely stunning. How do you manage to look so beautiful every single day?" He said with a charming smile on his face.