Part 17: Someone Liked Her

"So we are helping Stefan

"So we are helping Stefan. What a turn of events." Rosa mumbled sarcastically as her and Elena stood inside the back exit of the grill waiting for whatever was about to happen. Rosa honestly wasn't sure what she should be expecting considering no one actually bothered to tell her.

They hear Finn running to grab the stake when Matt and Elena burst out of the door, Rosa following, gripping her own stake tightly, just in case she needed to use it.

Elena takes her crossbow and shoots Finn in the stomach and Matt takes his own stake a stabs Finn directly in the heart.

"No!" The red headed woman screamed. She ran down the steps to Finn's side and suddenly Rosa felt bad about this whole plan. Rosa is dragged back inside the building by her sister and closes the door.

Elena looked at her sister who was staring at the closed door. She seemed upset or maybe scared or maybe she regretted it. Elena couldn't really tell.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"That didn't feel as good as I thought it would." Rosa mumbled and Elena didn't question it further. It hit her. Klaus was dead. He died hating her. Rosa shook the thought out of her head. He probably hadn't thought of her since. She's supposed to be happy, they did it. But she wasn't. She just felt empty.

After everything happened Stefan, Elena and Rosa all went to Stefan's house. As they entered the library they found Caroline sitting on the couch.

"Hey. How's Alaric?" Elena asked.

"He'll be ok. I gave him a bottle of Bonnie's herbs and he went home. Oh, did you guys kill Finn, did it work?" She asked.

"Nothing worked until I see Klaus's dead body myself." Stefan told them. Elena's phone began to ring and she answered. It was Bonnie.

Apparently Klaus still had Damon even though he should have died. And Bonnie's upset because she unlinked them because Klaus threatened Jeremy and her mom. Rosa didn't blame Bonnie, though. She would have done the same thing.

Stefan was about to leave, but Elena kept following him. "Stay with Caroline. I'll call you when it's over." He told her.

"Stefan, stop. Klaus is stronger than you, we need another plan." Elena said.

"What we need is a plan for Klaus to be dead." Stefan was about to walk away when Elena grabs him and turns him around.

"Stefan, stop it! You're acting on anger!" Elena shouted.

"Anger gets things done, Elena."

"Or it'll get you killed! It'll get Damon killed along with you." Elena said.

"Klaus does not get to survive this. Not after everything he took from me." Stefan walked out the door and slammed it in Elena's face making her flinch.