Part 19: Traumatizing

A/N: Hi. I just wanted to let you all know that I have posted the first chapter of my new Teen Wolf fanfic called Bright. I definitely recommend reading it if you like Teen Wolf. Ok I'm totally biased, but read it if you want. Ok bye. I hope you enjoy this chapter

Jeremy, Elena and Rosa sat in the motel room together, waiting for Damon

Jeremy, Elena and Rosa sat in the motel room together, waiting for Damon. Currently he was calling Stefan. Rosa and Jeremy are watching tv while Elena goes through the luggage.

"I could use some help." Elena told her sister.

Rosa shrugged. "Someone didn't let me bring luggage so I have no need to help." Elena was about to say something, but Jeremy shook his head behind Rosa.

"So, what's up with you and Damon?" Jeremy asked and Rosa began to laugh.

"What do you mean? Nothings up." Elena said.

"Are you sure about that because even Rose said something."

"Oh my god, this is amazing. Even the dead girl knows that you're in love with Damon. We're you getting jealous that he seems to love Rose. I can't, this is to priceless." Rosa laughed to herself. Jeremy shook his head and turned back to Elena.

"What did she say?" Elena asked, ignoring her sister.

When Damon entered the room he asked, "Everything ok in here?"

"Yeah. It's fine." Elena answered to quickly. Rosa smirked at them and then raised her eyebrows at her brother.

"You are so immature." He said while laughing.

Rosa smiled at her brother and said, "You love me." Jeremy shrugged and they realized Damon and Elena were watching them.

"Ok, well, I'm going to freshen up. You might want to get some rest. I'm sure Rose will make herself known when she gets back." Damon told them.

After a while Damon comes out of the shower, shirtless. Rosa shuts her eyes and makes gagging noises. He grabs a bottle of whiskey from the icebox and begins to put a shirt on. Rosa was in the bed next to Jeremy as she watches Elena, watching Damon. She looks at Damon as he watches her sister. Finally Damon goes over to Elena's bed and lays next to her.

"You never told me about that. What you did for Rose." Elena said in a soft voice trying not to wake up Jeremy or Rosa. Elena didn't know that Rosa barely sleeps anymore.

"It wasn't about you."

"Why don't you let people see the good in you?"

"Because when people see good, they expect good. And I don't want to live up to anyone's expectations."

Rosa watches as Elena rolls on her side, Damon grabbing her arm and caressing it. Suddenly she got out of the bed, grabs her coat and leaves the motel room. Damon quickly follows after her.