Part 15: It's Crazy

Rosa and Elena had gone home not long after Caroline told Elena that Bonnie didn't want to see her

"Hey Rosa, me and Matt are going for a run. Wanna come?" Elena asked at about 7 in the morning. Rosa groaned and pulled her covers over her face. "Rosa...Rosa...Rosa?"

"Oh my god, shut up. Do you even know me. I'm not a morning person and I'm definitely not a running person." Rosa mumbled into her pillow.

"Well you should be." Rosa shut her eyes and waited for her sister to close the door. When she finally did Rosa sat up in her bed. She didn't lie about not being a morning person, but she never even went to sleep last night. She couldn't. All she could think about was Klaus's hard grasp on her arm and the look on his face. He's a liar now too. He said he would never hurt her and it only took him a minute for that to change.

Rosa had heard from Elena last night that Alaric was framed for murder by Meredith. So much for a new girlfriend. She knew he was innocent, but she really didn't feel like going out in public right now.

She was relieved to see that Klaus hadn't called her. Maybe him being mad at her was a good thing. It meant he was done bothering her.

She did get one call from Rebekah, but Rosa hung up immediately. She had no clue why Rebekah would call her considering they have never spoken before except for the time at the gym which isn't exactly good memories.

Rosa didn't know if she was to harsh on Klaus. He was trying to be nice and she just shut him down, but Rosa decided he deserved that for all the pain he has caused to her and her friends and family. She at least deserved a chance to yell at him.

She didn't do anything the entire day including homework. She's pretty sure she hasn't done much of any school related things this year. She had to give Elena...and Caroline...and Bonnie and whoever else knew about vampires props. Keeping up with a normal life was hard when you had all this supernatural stuff going on. To be fair Rosa never really did much of school before anyway.

Rosa was cleaning her room when she got a call from Elena. She wasn't really in the mood to hear Elena complaining, but it would get her out of cleaning so she gladly excepted the call.

"Hello dear sister." She said.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing. Why are you calling me?" She asked her.

"Me and Matt broke into dr. Fells house and—"

"Wait, you and Matt did what? Why is Matt there? Have you been hanging out with him all day? Ew, why?" She asked rapidly. Rosa heard her sister clear her throat and sigh.

"That's not the point and Rosa, Matt's right next to me and can hear you."

"Oh, sorry Matt." She said. Then in a whisper she said, "I'm not really sorry." Elena rolled her eyes and and Rosa could just imagine her annoyed expression. "Ok, so you broke into the creepy doctors house. Go on."

The EndOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara