Part 14: A monster

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for not posting in a while. Also I was looking at the earlier chapters, why is there no comments. No complaining or anything...ok maybe a little. I'll stop now. I hope you like this chapter.

"Rosa, come on

"Rosa, come on. Just tell me what happened." Elena shouted from the other side of the door. Rosa could hear her sister trying to open it, but it was locked. "Rose open the door."

"No!" She shouted back. Suddenly the door opened and Rosa glared at her sister as she shoved the bobby pin back into her pocket.

"Sorry. You were being difficult." Elena leaned against the door frame and looked at her sister who seemed scared and stressed. She walked over to Rosa's bed and sat down next to her. "What's wrong? Did something happen last night?" All she could do was nod. "What happened?"

"He's going to kill me." She said in a faint whisper. Elena cocked her head and looked at her sister confused. "I'm so stupid. He's going to kill me." She cried a little louder now.

"Rosa, what are you talking about? What did you do? And who's going to kill you?"

Rosa didn't answer her sister. She pulled her knees close to her face and let out an exaggerated sigh. Elena rolled her eyes and stood up from her sisters bed.

"When you're ready to talk, find me." She said before leaving. Rosa looked up at her sister for a minute, watching her leave. After a few minutes she heard the door slam shut. Rosa quickly ran downstairs to make sure it wasn't Klaus. It wasn't, it was Elena. Rosa assumed she was going to Stefan and Damon's.

After a bit of convincing, Caroline convinced Rosa to join her, Elena and Bonnie in Elena's room. Rosa decided that if anything it was safer than to be by herself.

Bonnie was sitting on Elena's bed with what Rosa learned was a grimoire and a tray that held three burning candles. She also had a bowl of burning sage. Elena, Bonnie and Rosa were talking while Caroline was in a different room. They were trying to make some witchy thing that makes vampires unable to hear conversations.

"He was gloating. Like actual gloat. Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her." Elena was complaining about Damon sleeping with Rebekah. It honestly made Rosa mad. Elena shouldn't care who Damon sleeps with because she loves Stefan. "Is it working?"

Caroline came into the room and sighed. "It's not working. I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo."

"I don't know, it's a tricky spell." Bonnie said ignoring Caroline's comment.

"When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning. There was a lot more smoke." Elena said.

"Alright." Bonnie said while relighting the sage. "Try it again." They all heard Caroline scoff as she left the room. "Speaking of Esther, you should know that she came to see me and Abby this morning."