Part 16: Normal

"Rosa, come on

"Rosa, come on. We're going to Alaric's." Elena shouted from downstairs. Rosa groaned and pulled herself out of bed and quickly changed into a pair of and a pink shirt which she was pretty sure was Elena's. Rosa was sure Elena wouldn't mind.

"You know, some people like to sleep. They like to wake up after sunrise." Rosa complained as she entered the passengers side of Elena's car. They stopped to get breakfast for Alaric and then went to his apartment. "Did you hear about Bonnie's mom?"

"Yup, it's awful. I can't believe she left again."

"I know. Poor Bonnie." Elena nodded in agreement before stopping the car and getting out. Rosa quickly following after her.

"Are you wearing my shirt?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice." Elena raised her eyebrow. "You rushed me." Elena rolled her eyes before knocking on the door.

"Morning sunshine." The girls looked up to see Damon standing in the doorway.

"Nope, not today. Elena, you didn't say he was gonna be here." Elena looked at her sister and then to Damon. It was clear they weren't each other's biggest fans. More like Damon tolerated Rosa's annoyingness and Rosa hated Damon with a burning passion.

"I didn't think it mattered."

"It does. I hate him. Did he tell you about how he tricked me into going to the grill to be Klaus bait as a distraction. He could have killed me!" Rosa shouted at the two.

"But he didn't. You're still your lively and annoying self." Rosa glared at the vampire while he smirked.

"How's Alaric?" Rosa asked ignoring they're bickering. Elena was about to enter the apartment, but Damon blocked her.

"Indecent, but fine." The twins nodded.

"So then, does that mean there were no issues last night?"

"Nope. Slept like a baby, woke up Alaric. No head minds about dead council members." Damon told her.

"Then why do I feel like you're hiding something from me?" Damon shrugged.

"Well, maybe because you're being all paranoid and control freaky. What's you bring me?" Damon asks as he snatches the bag from Elena and sniffs it.

"What are you, a dog?" Rosa asked him. He smirked at her which only made her more irritated.

"Ooh, chocolate muffins. You know what they say; a way to a psycho killers heart is through his stomach." Elena rolled her eyes and took the bag back from Damon.

"They're not for you."

"Fine. Keep convincing yourself you're still mad at me. But sadly, Ric's gonna have to miss Elena and Rosie time today. You know lockdown and all." Rosa glared at the dark haired man. She hated when anybody besides her family called her Rosie.