Writing Break

Hi,

You all may have saw that on my page I posted about taking a brief break from writing, and I just want to explain myself a little.

I will be back to uploading in a few weeks, but lately— mainly due to comments, I have found more stress and sadness from wattpad than joy. The last time I felt like this 4 or 5 years ago, I completely quit writing, deleted my book, and my account.

That is not what I want to do now. I've created so much on this account and I really don't want to abandon it, so for that reason I just need to take a step back and reflect. I wanna work on some things personally, and within my works that will make me able to enjoy doing this a lot more.

On my book Tutor (which I hate) I receive soooo many hateful comments, and for a long time I wasn't bothered by it— but I feel like there is only so much a person can deal with. I write all these books by myself, many of them I wrote years ago with no experience, and sometimes I feel like so much is expected out of me. I'm not a professional and I've never claimed to be, so it's just stressful when people hold me to that standard.

I absolutely love the comments I receive on my books, and the support I get highly outweighs the negative, but I just need to get in a healthier mindset with this.

I appreciate you all and I hope you understand.

I'll be back ASAP!