Places in the USA ive been

by now you know I'm not from the land of the free (unfortunately)

but I am from the land of the free healthcare (it ain't really free but that's what they say 🙂)

so here I am to talk about states/cities I've visited in the USA, and what I liked/didn't like about them 🇺🇸 I was inspired to do this bc I have a trip to NJ coming up and a lot of my followers are American.

Georgia ✨💞❣️❣️😌                                   .

I ducking love GEORGIA.
i came a few times, once for a childish gambino concert, once for a project for school, and another time just because I liked Atlanta so much.

I love it. There's so much...grass. And cows and horses and shit. Some areas gave me some racist vibes but over all 10/10

Home of great talent: Donald Glover, Migos, TI, etc

Florida 😕                                                 .

I hear some very....off things about Florida. But from my experience..it's really nice! I came with my brother and we laughed for like twenty minutes at the droopy ass trees y'all got there. Pls don't be offended I had no idea why it was so funny.

I also came to go to Disney world. It was fun! I got my first sunburn ever..I ain't even know black people could get sunburnt until I went to Florida.

The small town areas are really cute, it's a nice vibe. (I aint fw the lizards tho)

Some racist vibes, but that's to be expected.

8/10

Also home of great talent: kodak— well no. XXXtentacion, ski mask?

North Carolinaaaaaaaa                                .

I fw it. I was mainly in the city part and it was so clean and beautiful. Nice place to raise a family probably?

There's too many insects.

I like it.

9/10

Great talent: J Cole, DaBaby....Stunna 4 Vegas lol

NYC.                                                      .                                                  

so New York was..cool. There's a lot to do, (pls don't take offense to this) there's a lot of uh....crackheads?

they were cool though.

The subway in NY is much different than the ones where I'm from. There's always like a talent show going on?

I like it tho it's cool. Cold.

6/10

Talented artists from here: y'all already know

Ohio                                                    .                                                         

Nah.

Fuck off/10

Artists from here: nope shut up

Texas.                                                       .

I went to a party here and almost died (in a good way)

Hell yeah Texas.

11/10

TALENT: Megan Thee Stallion, BEYONCÉ,

——

Anyways where you guys from? Sorry if I said bad things about your state.

Anyone ever been to Ontario?

If you could live anywhere in the US, where you going?