horrible, awkward, and gross moments with boys.

im grown....but I'm young. So yk I've done my fair share of dating.

I'm gonna tell you about that.

So throughout my life I only had a few serious bfs.

-Second half of high school: Faris (y'all know)
-Freshman year of college: J**** (inspired me to write handyman) 😕
-Last bf: Dirty Dan (dirty, wrote a book inspired by his toxicity, never published it)

But between those few guys, I've been through a lot of talking stages, kind of dates, flirtationship type deals.

These are their stories.

the horndogThis one takes place a few months ago

the horndog
This one takes place a few months ago.
I agreed to go out with a guy from my class. We went on a few dates actually, and texted pretty often.

One night, we were texting about meeting up or something. I could tell his tone was...sexually charged but I wasn't really reciprocating the energy.

Then...he starts.

LITERALLY SENDING ME PORRNNN?? LINKS TO

LITERALLY SENDING ME PORRNNN?? LINKS TO...PORN???????
Sir???!!!

Yeah that was it for me ❤️

the singer

I wrote a scene similar to this in one of my books (can't remember) but once I went out with this guy to a small Chinese restaurant

It was empty in there, so it was just him and I. it was nice.

So..we're eating, and he just stops.

He asks me if it's okay if he shows me something, and I'm like "uh..sure."

long story short he starts SINGING a song he wrote. Right there. In the restaurant. To me.

Sigh. 

the one with the weird kink (NSFW)

This one is 18+ lmao

So I was pretty much dating this guy.

This took place New Years a couple years ago, and basically, I ended up drinking with him and spending a night at his house.

At his house, things got kind of...frisky. And as stuff is progressing he asks me if I could like...degrade him?

like..call his peepee small? (It was)

Anyways. That was pretty awkward for me to try and do so I didn't.

the guy who peed

not much to say here. I was on a vacation in Miami, so my friends and I were drinking a whole lot.

We met these guys and a few of them came to hang out in the Airbnb we reserved.

the ONE guy I was interested in was the one who got so drunk he pissed himself . So yeah 😕

——

ANYWAYS please share your awkward dating stories here so I feel less alone ❤️❤️ I need to read them like now.

Thanks!-