horrible, awkward, and gross moments with boys (18+ edition)

for mature audiences only!! lmao we are discussing sex here. if this is considered TMI Idrc lol I thought these were funny and I've never told other people about them before.

——-

minute man

I feel like everyone's had this experience before...so I won't tell the story. But yeah. Quick. Real quick.

Roommate horror story

I was in a relationship for quite sometime in 2018, and bruh I went over his house this one time..yk on a late night ting.

so it was all good, we did our thing, but I noticed he was mad quiet while it was all going on. (weird, but I didn't really address it)

I put a shirt on to go out into the front room to grab something and boom. His roommate is there.

His roommate was almost never home and that had to be the one night he was. I KNOW he heard it bruh I'm sure of it 😪

I went back and yelled at my bf at the time for not telling me and he was like "my bad"

asthma attack

This took place in HS actually lol.

my hs bf and I were at my dad's hot ass air condition less house during the summer time. basically, in the midst of..the business..I kind of lost my breath and couldn't breathe.

of course (just my luck) I was having a severe asthma attack. I ended up having to run to search my drawer for my inhaler, whilst my bf laughed at me.

Super embarrassing. We did not continue 

nigga kept growling

there's not much to this.

I was doing sum with this guy and he kept growling.

Not growling like "yeah I'm enjoying this" growling like your dog when someone is outside. Growling as in "grrrr" like an animal,....like a creature.....

Very weird. I was very turned off.

FUCK SPOTIFY

After this it was time to just go ahead and get Apple Music.

Idk what I had my Spotify on, some type of shuffle I guess, but while I was 'gettin intooo it' with my bf at the time..the song went from Miguel, Kehlani, Brent Faiyaz— instantly to Youngboy.

I laughed, he laughed, but it fasho killed the mood.

I told someone about that, and they said they can get down with rap music in the background. I personally, think that is psychopathic. But lmk what you think.

—-

And of course, if you want to— share your own story. That's always interesting to discuss

 That's always interesting to discuss

.