Difference Sequel? (New story)

So. Difference is almost done...but I have new stuff coming I'm excited about.

it's a continuation of the story in a way, but if you haven't read Difference, you won't be lost reading this story. Win win!

Introducing

HAVEN

To the rest of the world, Sierra had the perfect life. Straight A's, wealthy family, things many people wanted. But behind the scenes, things weren't so perfect.

After things began to get worse, she seeks refuge with her close friend Ty— Who like Sierra, appeared to have the perfect home. In a way he did, going from foster homes to being taken in by a young couple who wanted nothing but to give him a great life.

But soon after Sierra finds safety in her best friend's home, they began to feel different about each other

Descriptions are a working progress. Lol.

So. As you can guess, the young couple is Adonis and Farrah, both 25 and successful, open their home to a kid that's been through something similar to what they have.

I don't wanna spoil to much. But I'm excited!

Oh. We will also be hearing from Eden and the others :) will be posted RIGHT after Difference is complete.

Most likely sometime within these next few weeks.

Be on the lookout!

Also. Spoiler alert. Kid's name is Tyrese..but he doesn't like to go by it.

Should they call him:

Reese

Or

Ty?

Let me know!!