Wattpad anxiety

probably no one asked or care but I need to get this out cause that's how I deal with my problems :p

Please don't take this as complaining I appreciate everyone reading anything I write :) just gotta vent sometimes

Idk how many people reading this are writers on here, but a while ago..I made the big mistake of being impatient and trying to write multiple works at a time.

this shouldn't be a problem, but it's like when i start something new im super excited about..I lose interest in my old story and it's hard to figure out how to keep writing.

like I was writing Tutor, and began writing The Fix. A lot of ppl liked The Fix and I became no longer interested in writing Tutor, causing slow and uninteresting updates. When that happens, readers lose interest as well..and it just sits there collecting dust.

I had a lot of momentum going for The Fix, and I started posting chapters of Difference. Right now I really really love writing Difference and have so much in store for it. But now The Fix is beginning to get slow and idk how to fix it.

I know y'all don't care..but I just have no idea what to do with those characters. and I find myself comparing the response to The Fix and Difference 😭😭

If ANYONE has any advice for creators fatigue at all please don't hesitate to comment or message me. I could really really use it. Thanks!

Whoever read this mess, thank you for listening lol. I'm bad about keeping stuff in.